©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Losing the dreaded gut

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Question: What are some of yall's ways to lose a gut? I mean, i eat small meals a day, eat sandwhiches alot and not too much fatty food. now i know i drink alot and need to cut back, but is the quickest way to lose the gut is running or what? any supplements like ripped fuel or anything else?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
def running, and lots of water.. and a good diet. how much of a gut we talking here? as for supps i would try ripped fuel but i never tried it first hand though so i dunno.. maybe some one else will have a suggestion for you on this, im sure some are going to say clen and winny which are used for cutting

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
No more sandwiches. Cut the carbs, calories, and fat down to an absolute minimum. No sugar at all. 2-3 tspns flax oil daily is all the fat you need. Make sure that you don't cosume any carbs whatsoever with 4 hours of going to bed. If you do, you will not have time to burn them and they will get stored as fat while you sleep. Instead, take in a good, clean source of protein (egg whites or a shake) just before bed. This will boost you metabolism while you sleep - helping you burn more calories. You'll need to start drinking at least 1 gallon of water daily. The easiest way to do it is to buy a 1-gallon container, fill it up in the morning, and carry it around with you all day - the goal is to simply drink until it's empty. After taking a hot shower, turn the water cold. The sudden drop in body temperature will cause several calories to be burned off immediately. Now for the really fun part.....Ya gotta get your heartrate up and hold it for 45-60 minutes - at least 4 days per week. I like the elliptical machines due to the full-body movement. I also do some mountain-biking for super-intense cardio. Don't be overwhelmed by all of this - just work toward it. 5 pound per week fat loss is possible here.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Appreciate the help. Were not talking huge gut, but still i want the full look, not arms,legs,back, chest, etc and then gut. i never done the carbs watch, so i'll give it up and im running again now. im going to try the ripped fuel and see how that goes. and as for water, i drink more than my fair share a day.

W

wolfyEVH

if your gut isnt all that huge....you dont have to cut carbs out completely.....you could see great results if you just completely cut carbs after 4pm.....its also important to learn the difference between low and high glycemic carbs....heres a good site for that:

http://www.shakeoffthesugar.net/glycemic_index_terrific_tool-2.htm

also, try and do cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach....works wonders