©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Losing pound by pound...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i just finished with my first cycle and am taking the 3rd day of a full week off at the gym. everyday in the morning when i step off that scale...im losing another pound!! It freakin pisses me off because just before i even go to bed im eating a shitload of food...what can i do to stop this?

i only gained 10lbs on my first cycle and i already lost 3 so i want to keep it back up...shit im even thinking about jumping back on another cycle right about now .. :mad:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Stop weighing yourself
Personally my weight varies 2 to 3 lbs everyday.
Why are you taking a week off right after a cycle?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
what your losing slowly is the water weight that you had more than likely. your gonna start to decrease a lil in weight but you'll notice yourself becoming more defined. at least that's what i noticed. make sure you don't forget to do your PCT but of course wait at least about 3 weeks before doing it. Or else it won't be effective since the gear is still in your system. Don't worry about the weight bro just keep pumping and eating right.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You can also rebound if you keep eating right and working out. Once your system kicks back into gear, it can put back on some of what it lost. Dont start another cycle. That will just shut you down worse. You may also want to take some Creatine in addition to your protein to help keep some size on.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Yeah What Tee Said.

Also U Always Have To Work Out Twice As Hard When U Come Off Cycle As U Did When U Were On. Never Forget That.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
Blackbird said:
Stop weighing yourself
Personally my weight varies 2 to 3 lbs everyday.
Why are you taking a week off right after a cycle?
arent you supposed to take a full week off after about 11 weeks of working out to keep from overtraining??

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
hogwash shamrock. you dont need to take a full week off. second, like sarge said, you got to work twice as hard. i was feeling week about 3 weeks after cycling and the same amounts were getting heavier. but now im working it harder and actually increasing amounts on some routines. What helps is that we have these free weights we can add to the machines(helper weights, that weight about 10 lbs more) well i was doing some machine curls and tris. and i was like fuck this is heavier than normal and figured i was losing some strength, but i just dug deep and did my reps. after i finished i noticed that. and it just goes to show you mental strength helps alot. and im going to weigh myself, and im still at 235, and i started at 215. so i have not really lost, and its been about a month since i finished. so keep working and eating, and taking your whey and you'll push through until your next cycle.