©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

losin juice

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I injected 150ml of test enan into my glute and it looked like alot of it came back out around the pin. Anybody else have this problem? I took a hot shower before the injection to relax the muscles, then went deep with a 1.5" pin, aspirated, and injected slowly. Since I know I didn't get the whole 150ml - I used a 1.0" pin to inject the remaining 100ml into my left trap and the same thing happened! What's the deal here?!?!! Is this common for beginners? Info will be greatly appreciated!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
First off, unless you have a boney butt (lol) use a 1.5" pin for glutes. Also, prior to injecting, stretch the skin with your fingers before pushing the needle into your skin. When you pull it out, it tends to help the hole seal back over. Sometimes, the oil still comes out a little, but if you do the above, plus cover the hole with an alcohol pad and apply pressure immediately after removing the pin, it should definitely help.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I used a 1.5" in the glute and 1.0" in the trap.
Thanx for the tip on stretching the skin, though!