©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lose 37lbs with McDonalds.....

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I call B.S.# even thought the breakfast is a laxative lmfao

someone got paid and paid out for the publicity.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ronald has toxic food.. you guys see the mcnugget post how they are made? Pink goop bleached white and formed into a nugget..
That teachers a joke. Btw .

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
You can loose weight eating anything. My father-in-law owns a bar and over the course of a week, I figured his caloric Intake which he said was average for him. 85% of his calories come from Budweiser and Mountain dew. He just had blood work done for a hip replacement and it came back surprisingly good. My dad the same way, over half his cal9ries come from Dr. Pepper and salted nut rolls. Both are under 150 pounds. Amazing how many people don't get this. Now your heath, body composition, and even mood willvery greatly based on your food choices

Spacew00t

Jan 4, 2014
Body can do crazy things. He probably just ate at a caloric deficit, despite the McD's

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
that`s a fucking scam. i`m done eating mc donalds. if i want a damn burger i get it somewhere else. tastes better and healthier too.

Last edited:

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Its easy, eat at Ronnies, be sick for two days, = calorie defecit.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and a sesame seed bun. special sauce? WTF??? is in that?? LOL

warrenboy

Feb 3, 2014
Its easy, eat at Ronnies, be sick for two days, = calorie defecit.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and a sesame seed bun. special sauce? WTF??? is in that?? LOL

You dont have to sick for burning calories.....Do jogging instead...