©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking to pack on an insane amount of mass

Daemio

Feb 9, 2010
Hey guys. I just got back on going to the gym after a month, and looking to kick start huge mass gains. Honestly i havn't been lifting very long..it will be 1 year in april, but here are my stats anyway. I started off 19.9%BF at 221lbs, in about 6 months time, i cut down to 11.2%BF at 214 pounds. Wierd because my weight didn't move much, but i filled out a lot. I was wondering if anyone happened to know the safest hardcore mass cycle there is out there. I heard a lot about..well you know, yet never tried them simply because i don't know enough about them. If anyone has any pointers on what not only a beginning bodybuilder should take.

( For being knew I've always been strong as shit lol, genetics i guess *shrug*)

Daemio

Feb 9, 2010
I was thinking about amping up on 500mg sustanon 100mg anadrol 600mg deca with some liver cleansers to start as my cycle. Not sure if thats too much though. Any feedback? I'll just try it anyway lol

Ga. Tim

Dec 6, 2009
USA
That's alot of gear for a newbie. Start with as little gear as possible in the beginning. Don't burn your system out in the beginning. If you do, you'll have to do crazy amounts in the future to keep seeing results. How old are you? Test is always great for mass. That with some dbol is good for size and strength. It's alot easier on your system than 'drol and fewer side effects. Make sure your nutrition is right also and you should be fine.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
How old are you? You have only been training for 1 year and with breaks! Use some common sense. You have done great so far. You should be researching bulking diets and training methods. Spend your money on good quality food and a decent lean weightgainer. Gain some quality weight and improve your knowledge before embarking on AAS. Get to know your body more and what training methods work best for you.

Then after a few years of intense training (after hitting numerous plateaus) look into AAS. You don't need it now. Fuck I started early but had about 9 years of solid training under my belt before starting AAS. No point in me even writing this cos you will just do a cycle anyway. Listen to the above. 600mg deca, adrol and test for a 1st cycle... goodluck with that... shows you don't have a clue. Atleast you mentioned liver protection. Do you know about pct? Do you actually know what the gear does to your body and problems you will definately face when you stop? You have to be both physically and mentally prepared. Too many fuck themselves up for life for the sake of putting on a few extra pounds they could have gained if they sorted out their diets.

If you must then do test c or e for 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg with 4 weeks of dbol at the start at 30mg per day for 4 weeks. Get nolva and clomid for pct. I don't rec doing anything but it's best you don't do what you planned so I write this instead. Let us know what you decide to do.

Last edited:

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
How old are you? You have only been training for 1 year and with breaks! Use some common sense. You have done great so far. You should be researching bulking diets and training methods. Spend your money on good quality food and a decent lean weightgainer. Gain some quality weight and improve your knowledge before embarking on AAS. Get to know your body more and what training methods work best for you.

Then after a few years of intense training (after hitting numerous plateaus) look into AAS. You don't need it now. Fuck I started early but had about 9 years of solid training under my belt before starting AAS. No point in me even writing this cos you will just do a cycle anyway. Listen to the above. 600mg deca, adrol and test for a 1st cycle... goodluck with that... shows you don't have a clue. Atleast you mentioned liver protection. Do you know about pct? Do you actually know what the gear does to your body and problems you will definately face when you stop? You have to be both physically and mentally prepared. Too many fuck themselves up for life for the sake of putting on a few extra pounds they could have gained if they sorted out their diets.

If you must then do test c or e for 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg with 4 weeks of dbol at the start at 30mg per day for 4 weeks. Get nolva and clomid for pct. I don't rec doing anything but it's best you don't do what you planned so I write this instead. Let us know what you decide to do.

soild advice. BUMP