©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking for first cycles -- Injectable or Oral?

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
I am looking to cut and keep mass (what little I have). I would like to cut my BF down and bulk later. What do I use to accomplish this?

W

wolfyEVH

check your other post bro....i really wouldnt recommend steroids.....have you attempted to read the stickies and steroid profiles on this site?

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
I don't know your stats, but if you are dead set on using AAS and cutting then I'd recommend a small dose of test + an aromatase inhibitor. I.E. 500mg Test Enanthate per week and .5mg Arimidex EOD. The test will allow you to keep most of your muscle while on a calorie-restricted diet and the arimidex (or letrozole or extremestane--whatever AI you choose) will eliminate the water retention and estrogenic effects so you will not gain fat and will be able to better keep track of your progress.

If you need additional AAS aside from the test, add winstrol or trenbolone since neither aromatize and both are useful when dieting.

If you can't inject, use winstrol or anavar at 50mg per day.