©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for coach

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok im to the point that this is what I am in life...lifting is the only thing that gives me peace....this is my purpose. ..having said that I need a trainer that can work with my fucked up schedule....my age....my very impatient aggressive attitude. ...my no limit personality ..ect..im not rich just determined. .....ive been offered here before and if still interested let me know but know thisni intend to be as good as those half my age so if you arent willing to push that far we probably wont get along....anyway if interested pm me

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
There's a forum here with guys in it that offer their services, and most of them make a living doing so. That's where I would start.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ok im to the point that this is what I am in life...lifting is the only thing that gives me peace....this is my purpose. ..having said that I need a trainer that can work with my fucked up schedule....my age....my very impatient aggressive attitude. ...my no limit personality ..ect..im not rich just determined. .....ive been offered here before and if still interested let me know but know thisni intend to be as good as those half my age so if you arent willing to push that far we probably wont get along....anyway if interested pm me
No half decent trainer would touch you just quoting what you said. I think if you changed your attitude a bit that may help you out better to find one. Pro muscle is full of em. Or there was guy named derrick something here who'd probably helped you out

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
No half decent trainer would touch you just quoting what you said. I think if you changed your attitude a bit that may help you out better to find one. Pro muscle is full of em. Or there was guy named derrick something here who'd probably helped you out

Oh, now that was funny!

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus

Ok I give I was a bit hyper when I posted but if I have an attitude problem explain....im pretty gung ho about stuff when I decide to do something but dont see an attitude

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
having said that I need a trainer that can work with my fucked up schedule....my age....my very impatient aggressive attitude. ...my no limit personality ..ect..im not rich just determined. .....ive been offered here before and if still interested let me know but know thisni intend to be as good as those half my age so if you arent willing to push that far we probably wont get along....anyway if interested pm me
Maybe I just read into it too much, but there was a guy named derryck or something that was a nobody and was trying to get to people to hire him through private messaging etc who claimed big things but was a nobody. He went by something over at pro muscle and there's an entire thread about him

Meadow's has a waiting list usually and I think ran upwards of 2k and up depending on what you wanted.

As far as being impatient and aggressive these top trainers won't even consider training you. There's to many other athletes that they can pick and not have to deal with someone who's impatient and any way if aggressive towards them

Working around your hours isn't hard but you following there plan to the t is key.

I see this type of wanting it now and not realizing how much time and effort actually goes into becoming a true freak in the younger generation all the time. And that'd basically the way I took your post. Taking 10,000 mg's if gear is plain stupid and irresponsible but there are people who will tell you to go for it. But 20 years from now you'll be thanking some of us who've seen great people and athletes die here as well as a top well known trainer die all within the past 6 months.

It takes time and you're just gonna have to realize that

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I dont expect to do it over night , the decision to look in to a trainer is for alot of reasons but a big part is ive realized there doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day to manage my families needs , work and not only learn everything it takes to reach my idea of perfection but keep on top of meal planning ect. without half assing it and i think it may be better to let someone that know exactly what there doing get where I want to go.

Last edited: