©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking for any help or advice.

dmack900

Apr 6, 2014
Hey everyone. I'm going to start by saying yes I am a newbie to this. Never tried a cycle before but I'm looking at doing it. I'm skinny as hell and can't seem to put on weight NO MATTER WHAT I DO. I eat a metric fuck ton a day, I've tried all kinds of protein powder and put in time in the gym but I've never seen results. I'm about 6'1" and weigh 148 lbs. I have no chest whatsoever and my arms are noodles. I can barely finish a set benching my own body weight. Can run for miles though no problem. I am hoping to find advice on what kind of cycle is good for beginners. I can not do injectables due to my location (I am deployed) I would have trouble finding needles. I am looking for oral only. I am trying to put on 10-20 lbs within a six month time frame. Please save me the time of reading all of the "you haven't reached full genetic potential bullshit" I've tried doing it naturally and it's just not cutting it. So I'm trying something new. I need to know what would be good for me and what kind of post cycle stuff I need to protect my body while I'm coming off. I know orals are horrible on your liver. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you for your time guys.

davidvc

Feb 10, 2014
ms. delta
i would get 200gr of protein a day and 10mg of dbol a day 4 weeks on 4 off tamoxifen for pct if needed but thats just what i would do but read more educate yourself

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
First off welcome dmack I'm glad you figured out how to start your own thread. I still think if you can't take injectables dbol is ur best option. I have had a few friends who have been deployed and they would just order some dbol get strong and gain some weight. The biggest problem for you is you're gonna need to eat more.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Whats up man. If you can get packages in, you wont have any trouble finding needles to buy online, its incredibly easy. If it were me I'd do a simple test E or Sust cycle instead of Dbol. I gained almost 20 lbs in 3 months on sustanon for my first cycle. You quit taking dbol without any test after and you're gonna lose half of the weight you put on if not more. I weighed a scrawny 120lbs when I graduated high school at 5'9'' so I know how you feel bro. Keep up the diet and hard work and a test cycle will treat you real nice. Took me 10 years natty and 1.5 years on cycles to get where I'm at now. I Should hit 200 lbs by the end of the year. Eat 4000 or more calories a day if you're not already. I have to eat that much every day or I lose size quick. Welcome!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'd start with a cycle of lean beef, whole eggs, chicken, turkey, salmon, oats, rice, potatoes, avocado, nuts, nut butter, olive oil, coconut oil, grass fed butter, berries and some green veggies... I'd cycle them in big doses..

Honestly, as much as you say you are eating a lot, I can bet you are far subpar in the kcal department. You can't gain weight, eat more. If you aren't eating enough food then AAS won't be the answer.

Lay out your entire diet...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
K this guy originally contacted our team @m4bteam.com Marcel had him contact me and reading his circumstances being overseas deployed I thought someone else might've gone through a similar situation so I told him to sign up here to get some more advice.
Thanks
P

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
At 6'-1" , 148 and cant bench your own body weight, you are not ready. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's important that it be said.

I would suggest, if you can "eat a metric shit ton", you do so. Start by consuming 2 x's your body weight of protein daily. Eat at least 5,000 cal a day. And start a beginner strength program like 5x5 or 5,3,1.

I could squat 2-1/2 x's my bw, bench 1-1/2 times my bw, and deadlift 3 x's my bw before I started my first cycle last summer at 39.

This is a marathon not a sprint and there are no short cuts.

Also, it's YOUR health we are talking about. And the only one that really cares about it besides your parents, is you.

Last edited:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
This is way outdated, but goes to show it can be done.

"doggcrappJoined: Jan 05, 2002Posts: 891From: San DiegoPosted: 2002-01-10 02:24--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Without sounding cocky I am a very advanced bodybuilder down here in San Diego--cruising at285lbs or so and going up over 300 this year (again) I came from a very very hard gaining andskinny genetic structure (140lbs about 10 years ago)so gains have never come easy and I didntstart super supplements until I was 240 or so clean (took me 6 years). (I use food as my chief anabolic) What I am amazed at is the number of 180 to 220lb bodybuilders on the net who spendungodly amounts of money and use so many different exotic compounds thinking that it is theendall super stack of all stacks. And they take huge, huge risks in trying to acquire these drugs."

Cycles for Pennies -- DoggCrapp (DC) Training

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
K this guy originally contacted our team @www.m4bteam.com Marcel had him contact me and reading his circumstances being overseas deployed I thought someone else might've gone through a similar situation so I told him to sign up here to get some more advice.
Thanks
P

Cool... but still, that doesn't make him ready for AAS

OP, where are you deployed?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
One thing I've learned is most people already have there mind made up prior to asking for advice and he's probably over in Afghanistan packing around his 50+ lbs pack around all day so I'd assume its really difficult to put on weight when you're doing all this and fighting for our country.

Start eating really dirty like everything in sight while getting in atleast double your bodyweight in protein a day as well as 4,000+ calories a day

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lets just wait till he can pop back on so we know how to help.
Welcome and thanks for serving the usa and the circus at washington dc .

Last edited:

dmack900

Apr 6, 2014
Hey guys sorry took me awhile to respond, can't always get online where I'm at. I am in Pakistan working as a contractor. The chow hall we have isn't great at all and my diet consists heavily of potatoes, chicken and goat meat no American cooks here so we eat what the pak army cooks for us plus the protein shakes I drink day and night I'll also eat around four or five packs of ramen noodles in the middle of the night and hard boiled eggs in the morning with more potatoes. I eat everything I get my hands on even if it's not appetizing. I understand the fact I may not be 100% ready to take anything on and it's good sound advice for my health but I also have my mind made up. I'm 24, my training regime consists of my daily work day carrying all my weight and then when I get back on base I hit the gym and do pyramid style workouts. All we have is a bench press/ leg press/ squat rack and free weights. Not a whole lot to work with but it does the job for me. I do five sets on each. Bench is usually 140 lbs squat is 185 and I leg press 220. After that I cool down in my room and max out pushups and situps before I rack out. I don't want to risk getting caught up with a package of injectables with needles it would raise questions and I like getting a fat salary. So I figured orals are easier to hide in a package with some skittles or some shit.

dmack900

Apr 6, 2014
I understand there are no shortcuts and all that shit but it is extremely hard to keep weight on. I do carry a heavy load daily and it burns a shit ton of my calories. I just want to get a leg up, do one cycle see where I'm at and after that it will probably be it. I don't plan on using continuously, it was just recommended to me by a fellow workout partner so I figured I'd check it out. I know I don't know much about it, I know I'm new to it, I know I may not be 100 percent ready. If enough people on the thread say it's not a good idea i'll probably heed the advice but I also really want to see what the deal is and see if I can jumpstart my weight gain a little bit. As many of you are, he also warned I may not be ready but if I tread lightly and do my research and go at it the right way I could possibly make a dent in my weight problem.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
In pakistan u can buy aas over the counter at the pharmacy if you are near a city.. no need to ship u anything but u could be nice and ship "us" some amps of organon sus250 or deca , bayer primo or thai blue heart dbol tabs..thanks mate..

dmack900

Apr 6, 2014
oh yeah? you been here before? If you haven't noticed I'm an American, I'm not going anywhere by myself. Fuck that. I aint gettin' my head cut off on al Jazeera.