©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking for an inj dbol recipe

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
Hey guys how are you all!!! Hope well. I am looking for a recipe for inj dbol. I'll do a search in a second but thought I'd post first. Take care all!! :action-smiley-030:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
If anyone has a good recipe hook a brother up!!!!!
Good to see ya postin again humana!

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
Thanks guys, I have found what I'm looking for and yes it does require EO.

Hey Natty!!! Hope you are well buddy. Srd1 you have mail. :) Take care everyone. Be safe and hope filled!

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
this recipe works fine for me 100%

100mg/ml

2/20 ba/bb
guaiacol 15%
eo carrier.

im wanting to try it without the eo and use mct as a carrier and guaiacol for my dbol and test base next time. to try and drop my eo useage and still keep it a thin smooth injection

has anyone made testbase or dbol without eo?

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
this recipe works fine for me 100%

100mg/ml

2/20 ba/bb
guaiacol 15%
eo as the carrier oil

Thanks for the recipe. I assume this would work for inject anadrol as well? I read that anadrol crashes very easily but I came across a similar recipe that said anadrol remains stable in 10% guaiacol with EO as the carrier oil., so this recipe seems like a more solid guarantee.

Do you think a blend of 50mg dbol/100mg anadrol would hold with the same recipe? That's my daily inject dose of those two compounds.

ParanoidFitness

You're better off just taking the dbol orally.
I believe it will still be liver toxic if injected.
Others may think differently.
The above is my opinion.

quoted from a member of another sit named dbol4ever:

"I've used UGL injectable Dbol (what else is there?) and it def hits pretty freakin hard. 100mg/wk (injected) is def enuff for ANY bb. I've had liver tests done and I have to disagree w/ the point that it's somehow less toxic . It most def will significantly increase ur liver values in injectable form. It also reaches a higher blood plasma level MUCH quicker than oral and the level remains stable longer than oral.

On the downside an IM injection feels about like putting out a cig on ur skin. Maybe that's why it was originally in oral form. "

Back to my own words:

From my experience with Reforvit-B and the Ttokkyo and QV injectable dbol in the late 90s is that oral is more effective at size and strength gains.

Good luck with your brew

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Iv just made some inj dbol 100mg/ml

100ml
11g raws
Ba 3%
Bb 20%
Guaiacol 20ml (20%)
Gso carrier

Holds fine. (And its winter here so if it was going to crash it would have lastnight ;)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Guys I use to know were making the dbol @ 25mg/ml with only
Ba,bb,oil. No super solvents

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
25mg was perfect for me. Very thin and pain free.
1ml per site with insulin pins :)

aatlas668

Nov 1, 2014
I remember there being a good liq dbol product from BV (bajavet), long gone by now I'm sure. Taken orally though in caps like old refortiv-B