©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

look over diet

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok so Im in a new state living out of my pickup till probably mid week the work I thought I would get hasnt happened yet but I have a couple offers that should pan out this week. Any way heres where this is going ive found a gym thats working out well , a little getting used to though. And heres were I at with my diet 5 cans chicken breast, 1/2 pound lettice, 1green pepper, 1 banana, and my good fats are peanut butter and almomds. My protein is a little less than the 330 im shooting for but its close. I realize once the long hours hit im gonna need to put on more carbs but other than that you see anything I need to add now.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would add more variety in the veggie department. Ditch the lettuce and add kale, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, green beans, and beets. And yeah, bump those carbs with rice, Oats, sweet potatoes, and Ezekiel bread.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ill add in some baby spinich I know lettuce isnt the best Its just one of the few veggies I actually like eating. I hopeing to cut until winter blast. I messed around and left all my diet notes and workout journal at the house I know most of it by from memory just hard to remember it all with everything else going on. thanks for the feed back