©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Long term Nolvadex therapy for gyno

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Do any of you guys have gyno experience, or using nolvadex for a long while? I have been using it for 30 days now, at 25mg per day to get rid of existing gyno, but I am noticing very little in terms of reducing my pre-existing gyno. How long can one safely use nolvadex? And is it possible 25mg is too little? I thought this was plenty...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
Do any of you guys have gyno experience, or using nolvadex for a long while? I have been using it for 30 days now, at 25mg per day to get rid of existing gyno, but I am noticing very little in terms of reducing my pre-existing gyno. How long can one safely use nolvadex? And is it possible 25mg is too little? I thought this was plenty...
I have seen studies where men have been on clomid and nolvadex for up to a year with no adverse effects. However, I don't believe either will do much for preexisting gyno. I think that's a surgery issue. I also know when gyno symptoms show up, if 20mg doesn't do the trick you double the dose until it does then go back down to 20.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i myself have been there. i had a sore ass sensitive nipple for a year and then after it got better the left one did the same. once i got off, i just let it go naturally, and it seemed to work. but surgery is also an issue after nolva and clomid and letting time go by.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
maby the guy was over-doing the steroids??
Some guys are more prone to gyno than others. I have gone up to 2 grams a week without ANY signs whatsoever, which is why I recommend you don't use Anti-e's as a habit. You need to find out if you're prone or not.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
uh??....how will a person be able to test weather he is prone to roids or not.....by a quack???......( the doc might give a persons game away if he knew you wanna juice :rolleyes: )