©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Long cycle

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
How long of a cycle can I go with sust I was thinking 15 weeks maybe longer what does everyone think

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i was using for about 2 years straight-1000 mg test/week plus either 600 mg/week deca or 400 mg/week EQ-i didnt use any orals -whan i came off my cholesterol was a little high but nothing crazy and my liver values were in normal range-

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
i was using for about 2 years straight-1000 mg test/week plus either 600 mg/week deca or 400 mg/week EQ-i didnt use any orals -whan i came off my cholesterol was a little high but nothing crazy and my liver values were in normal range-

Just curious but you know when you came off after 2 years what happened exactly? I just mean how did you feel... was the crash much harder than in previous years when you just done normal cycles? How long did you stay off? Did you go onto a TRT dose? I doubt it is possible to ever get your natural test back exactly the same (and feel the same) when you have been shutdown... especially for 2 years. I would appreciate you letting me know.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
i am very curious also. If you encountered no problems whatsoever coming off, then your inhuman.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I know many people who have been on cycle for many years the only difference is they wouldn't dare come off. Thats why I am so curious. And why did you decide to come off in the first place... something must have happened to decide to come off. I imagine most who done what you done would quickly jump back on (TRT or cycle) due to loss of size, mild depression, well just crashing hard in general.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
ok

Im not looking to go on for years im just looking to see what other people have done?

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i didnt say that i didnt have any problems-i said my cholesterol was a little high and my liver values were in range-now for the problems,major depression that wouldnt go away,i starting drinking heavily which made things worse-my body felt sore all the time and couldnt even imagine going to the gym-and in case you are interested i used clomid for pct which probably didnt do shit because i am 39 and using steroids on and off for almost 20 years so i am sure my natural test is fucked

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
to answer ELVIA1023,i just started taking some 250mg/week of test e and 200 mg/week of deca about a month ago-i feel a little better,i still havent been to the gym and the funny thing is my nipples are getting sore-no soreness on over 1000mg/week and soreness on this little amount-crazy

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Im not looking to go on for years im just looking to see what other people have done?

My last cycle was test c at about 800-1000mg per week for 16 weeks. I done deca at about 350mg for about 13 weeks too. And a kickstart of adrol for 5 weeks at 50mg per day (winny at the end too). I would say 12 weeks worth of injections would be good for sust so you start your pct after week 15. If you want to do a long cycle then 15 weeks would be my max so your pct is started just after week 18. But epect to crash hard and go through some annoying times if you do one that long. Although that is possible on any cycle duration but a definate if I was to do an extra long cycle.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
to answer ELVIA1023,i just started taking some 250mg/week of test e and 200 mg/week of deca about a month ago-i feel a little better,i still havent been to the gym and the funny thing is my nipples are getting sore-no soreness on over 1000mg/week and soreness on this little amount-crazy

Sorry to hear that. So that simply tells me don't be doing 2 year cycles cos you will fuck yourself up. I have a few mates who done very heavy cycles for years and they fucked themselves up. One of them still hasn't fully recovered and it has been about 4 years. He never stayed on for more than 20 weeks but just done huge amounts when he did. I am glad to hear you feel better. How long did you wait till you started doing the test e and deca after finishing your pct? Yeah the test will be kicking in nicely now so you should start to feel better each week. Your body just needs to tell your head your fine again cos that is often the hardest part of recovering from a heavy crash (mentally recovering).

I just started my new cycle one week ago and things are coming on nicely. Really feeling a difference. Although not put on any weight yet which is a disappointment. I am doing 150mg test p eod (started with 100mg), 100mg tren a eod and 30mg of dbol per day. I was expecting a few pounds of water weight in my first week but like I said I am starting to feel great. I have had 5 wanks today so it is obviously doing something! I crashed fairly hard after my last cycle so it is nice to be like this. Although I had recovered before I started this cycle (waited awhile). Keep us posted with your cycle progress. Oh and Kingleo sorry to go off context... let us know what you decide to do. I would go on feel... if you feel great after 13 weeks then maybe extend a few weeks but set yourself a maximum cos recovery is greatly effected by long cycles.

Last edited:

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
elvia

I was planning to do some test c next cycle how did you like those results?
I want to do test c sust and kickstart of dbols

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was planning to do some test c next cycle how did you like those results?
I want to do test c sust and kickstart of dbols

I loved my results from test c. I would defo rec it with dbol... great cycle. Just pick your source/brand wisely. I used Alin (Stealth) and was made up.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
cool

im gonna use bp stuff from alin..... dbol... i might put some sust too.... what do you think...

btw do you work out one muscle group a week?

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
past

I have done 5 cycles in the past

test e for 10 weeks

2nd cycle was 250 sust and dbol for 6 weeks

3rd cycle was 400 deca and dbol for 6 weeks

4th cycle was 250 sust 200 deca and dbol for 6 weeks

and my 5th was the same as my fourth but i didnt gain as much as I wanted in the past so im looking to up it. but im just getting too much sides for the sust so im looking for something different?

all with pct btw