©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Long but good night

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Had trouble staying awake an sleeping since yesterday. Thought maybe levels were off since changing my cycle. Decided to have some friends over last minute for crawfish boil an one if those fuckers got away an climbed into my bed by the end of the night. Lucky my pet found it before I did lol.

First time doing crawfish an going to look at healthier ways of cooking also.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366005547.429379.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366005559.245001.jpg

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
damn bro, im a vegan and that shit looks good! i remember the days......

VP

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Thanks. Came out perfect with the spices. I was worried itd be bland since first time cooking it an using imitation butter for the dipping sauce. Added oranges an lemons to the water prior to boiling an the oranges were a great add it.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
RORY WTF!!!!!!!! had to click on that right before training fasted this morning .
About to drown in my drool . Man that looks so damn good!
Thanks for the post/pic. T

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i used to eat the shit out of them. they are very tasty!!!! when i was a kid i didnt want anything to do with them cause i thought they looked weird but when cooked right they are hard to resist:)

VP

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
i used to eat the shit out of them. they are very tasty!!!! when i was a kid i didnt want anything to do with them cause i thought they looked weird but when cooked right they are hard to resist:)

VP

Yep! And the potatoes an when the corn soaks up the spices just right it's addictive

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol.. we use those for large mouth bass bait .. prob good though cause I know anything from down at marti grah is great ..even the tits.. good pic bro.how many bugs in there and what's price per lb? Curious cause all we got are crabs salmon. Lingcod. Etc.

Hey Rory how much ba in it bro?

Last edited: