©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Load on the liver?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Would taking Methyl 1-test + Winny but taking milk thistle be too much of a load on the liver? Just need some advice. Thanks.

W

wolfyEVH

is that all u plan on taking?.....i think liver toxicity is a bit overrated when it comes to orals......as long as you're not drinking heavily and taking tylenol frequently you'll be fine...milk thistle will help the liver values, but i'd like to know your reason to use M1T and winny

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree that liver toxicity can be overrated, but I wouldnt stack two C-17s together in a cycle. I have used M1T prohormone/steroid to jumpstart a cycle of test cypionate and it worked kind of like a mild Dbol. Since winny is a C-17, I wouldnt take it with M1T. Get some testosterone.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Test and the rest of the cycle is being held up right now and im still in the process of getting it from ap. Some winny in bulk is on its way, and thought i could use a small cycle before i get the main gear. But no, i dont drink or take pain relievers so i guess i should be pretty safe. Thanks guys.