©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liver Values

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Is it true that after a cycle, your liver will restore back 2 normal health if u take the same time off a cycle as u did on?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
As long as you are healthy, thye should go back to normal. Blood tests are always a good thing to check out those values and others.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
How long does it take before your liver Fail's. Like do u need 2 abuse AAs for a long time or what.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Each person is different. I have heard of some guys staying on C-17 oral steroids for a year at a time and when they come off, their liver values return to normal. Many AIDS patients use C-17 steroids for long periods as well and have not had the liver problems that were expected. I would play it safe though and not abuse them. You only have one liver.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i feel ya, I was reading this thing in a article and it was talking about how many people dont use steriouds and one reason was becaues they do not want 2 expereance liver failure. I was just curious 2 how long u it actually takes for something like that 2 occur.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
like tee said, everyone is different. and then you have to take in account people that take over drugs, i.e. asprin,ibu, and also drink hooch and liquor. that can be a bad combination.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Each person is different. I have heard of some guys staying on C-17 oral steroids for a year at a time and when they come off, their liver values return to normal. Many AIDS patients use C-17 steroids for long periods as well and have not had the liver problems that were expected. I would play it safe though and not abuse them. You only have one liver.
I agree totally. In addition, liver values are used as a marker of possible liver damage. The problem is elevated liver values are not necessarilly an indicator of damage. Still it doesn't hurt to play safe. Use Liv 52 during a cycle for liver support.