©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liver detox preferences and methods

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Synthergine.

:yeahthat:Check out some of the blood test results some of the users have posted, it's the best liver protectant out there!

Also they are giving away free Synthergine for posting your blood tests, read their offer!!

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I am ordering some Liv52 from Alin in cpl days. Only thing i ever used was milk thistle.
I was on pain meds for a while....drinkin vodka heavily....dbol for 6 wks...into winny for 4wls....then drols for 5 wks.....then anavar for 5 wks and got blood wrk and liver was perfect.
Dnt know how but it was.....tht was long time ago...thnk god.
I quit pain meds and drinking....but not the gear!!! Lol
I stick to short "cycles" of orals now..except Proviron of course.

I thnk godfather or formula on Alinboard ran Synthetics liver shit and had good results

b12

Nov 27, 2012
...I thnk godfather or formula on Alinboard ran Synthetics liver shit and had good results

I was thinking of dudcki27 and his 1400mg of tren + Synthergine. I know tren takes its toll on the liver!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Ive never really taken orals, just injectables. So ive never felt that i needed any liver support. But i just started taking Var. Even though Var is considered a mild oral, should i be taking something for my liver?

b12

Nov 27, 2012
Ive never really taken orals, just injectables. So ive never felt that i needed any liver support. But i just started taking Var. Even though Var is considered a mild oral, should i be taking something for my liver?

Why not? What is your health worth to you? Is it worth the uncertainty, or the possible damage to an organ?

And in the end, which would have been the most cost efficient?

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008

I run Synthergine year round regardless of what I'm taking.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Synthergine is on my list after extensive orals I should have said and livercare and milkthistle and even dandelion extract. I like to mix it up but it's cheap insurance all year no matter what it is. I got only one liva ..

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Used Synthergine in the past and had a total of 3 blood tests showing each stage...I'll have to look it up from a long while back but it showed, IMHO, that Synthergine did in fact help return my liver values to great normal ranges.

I just did have an issue with one of my cats and her blood work and liver values were just OFF the charts!!:( She couldn't eat and had zero energy...There was nothing conclusive other than possibly fatty liver disease or what have you but I adjusted dosages for her and she's been doing great on Synthergine...Blood work went from, she's prob. gonna die any day, to a totally diff. cat...She has so much more energy and personality today. I'm grateful for what Synthergine did for her...Shit, that's one of my kids...kills ya to see them that sick!

Ironraider

Nov 6, 2012
I've always used Liv-52...but I've heard nothing but GREAT things about Synthergine...that I really need to give it a shot (no pun). Looking forward to the results!