©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Little present---> My Biorythms program

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
This is a good "indicator" how you will perform in the gym...give it a try..I don't know if you guys believe in this shit, but here is the download url anyways---> hxxp://www.mybiorhythms.net/zipfiles/biorhythms32010.zip

xx=tt

enjoy :)

( i will post the registration code l8tr if you are interrested )

What the F**k...here is the code anyway
Name = Me
Serial = QELZKYNB-MANLMKPN

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
LOL it's a psycic biorhythm. I know if i look at this before working out i'm gonna think it when i go IE the bad days.

UH OH it's a "cut" and "paste" url and you have to unzip it can someone help the senior citizin of the board DRAGONRIDER. He'll never get it open:nerd:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Apparently, I hear that when you are "down" according to this program, you will know about it, and therefore you must just put in MORE effort....ie. your Physical may be UP, but your Emotion may be down, PREVENTING your good physical to perform....You will now know this, therefore prepairing you Mentally to get the most out of your Physical.....phew....what an explination...lol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
That's a tough explanation....i mean i get it....probably everyone else....BUT DR on the other hand is another story.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Any of you guys tried this program yet?...would like to hear your comments...