©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid Dianabol

shootmeup

Sep 2, 2007
NAME: Dianabol (Dbol)
Chemical Name: Methandrostenolone
Satchet Size: 20 ML
Dosages: 50 mg/ml

on the cyled im doing right now i have to drink this shit , its fucking gross and nearly make me yak every time , can you mix this with any other drinking fluid like squash etc

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Get you some empty capsules and Inject the liquid into that...then take like a pill. You cant prefill them or theyll disolve-leak etc
Just do it each time you take a dose...Much better then trying to Just swallow it down.

shootmeup

Sep 2, 2007
#1 just to give you head up , mixing yes you can do ive spoke to the lab , they say mix it with what ever you want and

#2 never mix it with your protein drink as the taste does not go away and you have to put up with it untill its all gone.

* what ever you mix it with you can's really dilute the taste, i find it easier to make a shot of blackcurrent squash put the 2 ml dbol and take it as a shot , the taste is slightly masked

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
shootmeup said:
NAME: Dianabol (Dbol)
Chemical Name: Methandrostenolone
Satchet Size: 20 ML
Dosages: 50 mg/ml

on the cyled im doing right now i have to drink this shit , its fucking gross and nearly make me yak every time , can you mix this with any other drinking fluid like squash etc

I remember the old MEX REFORVIT...horrible taste! BUT that stuff did work.

brian barret

Mar 21, 2008
taste

you can also eat afew about a half a hand full of nuts afterwards, gets rid of the taste completly for me.