©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lil help with a stack

GoTjUiCe

Aug 7, 2005
21 in arms
this is for a buddy of mine... its his 3rd cycle... bout 220 lbs, 14% bf, and been traiining for 3 years...
he wants alot of strength and mass gain..
he wants to run Anadrol 50, And Sustanon 250 by organon... i know he needs hcg and clomid and nolvadex... but i have heard several different ways to take anadrol.. 1 way being take the hcg 3 weeks into anadrol so you can keep most gains...
can someone help me lay out a cycle with this.... any info would be greatly appreciated...
thanks

W

wolfyEVH

keeping the drol gains really depends on the individual. Many people lose a lot, however i lost very little from my drol gains. can you break down what his proposed cycle is, in detail......

GoTjUiCe

Aug 7, 2005
21 in arms
wolfyEVH said:
keeping the drol gains really depends on the individual. Many people lose a lot, however i lost very little from my drol gains. can you break down what his proposed cycle is, in detail......

wk 1 sust 500mg
wk 2-7 sust 750 mg anadrol 50mg/ day
wk 4 hcg cycle
wk 8 sust 500mg
wk 9 sust 250

nolvadex 20mg e/d

something like that
its a brief descrip.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
might want to run the hcg throughout the whole cycle at around 500 iu every 3 or 4th day......IMO

W

wolfyEVH

GoTjUiCe said:
wk 1 sust 500mg
wk 2-7 sust 750 mg anadrol 50mg/ day
wk 4 hcg cycle
wk 8 sust 500mg
wk 9 sust 250

nolvadex 20mg e/d

something like that
its a brief descrip.

im not likin that cycle. start the drol same time, and run it 5 weeks max IMO. I'm assuming this is his first time with drol...maybe even first cycle. (if it is first cycle what are his stats)

i really doubt hcg will be necessary. I would personally only use HCG for a long cycle and/or a cycle with deca or tren (both VERY harsh on the HPTA).

1-5 drol at 50mg/day
1-10 (1-12 even better) shoot 1 cc of sust every 3 days (or at least twice a week)

save the nolvadex and wait to see if he gets any early symptoms of gyno. or run 10mg/day just to be safe and bump to 20mg/day if he feels he needs to.

remember proper PCT. I would always run a clomid/nolvadex combo for that.

W

wolfyEVH

GoTjUiCe said:
its his 3rd cycle... bout 220 lbs, 14% bf, and been traiining for 3 years...
he wants alot of strength and mass gain..

has he ever thought about using tren?

P

pincrusher

i like wolfys suggested cycle cause i didnt like the way the sust was going to be pyramid and the drol will have a better chance of giving keepable gains if you time it right so you come off it right after you hit the peak kick in time with the sust which would be around week 4-5. hcg will probably not be needed with this cycle since it will he less harsh on your hpta than the tren was that he used for the first 2 cycles.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
don't ramp the test, just keep it at 500mg/week. run the hcg 250-500iu twice per week. run the drol at 50mg/day for the first 4-5 weeks. start pct 3rd week after last shot of sust.