©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Letro & gyno

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I had a little bit I gyno flare up and I started letro at 2.5 mg a day for 10 days now and the gyno seems to to b completely gone. When would it be safe to switch back to aromasin? And at how much?
My joints are not hurting but my sex drive has gone down the toilet.
I'm on 300 mg test cyp 2x a week 100 mg of tren ed and 250 Iu of hcg 2x week
Trying to b careful and don't want an estrogen rebound

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'd start Aromasin right now at 12.5mg 2x week for the first week then 12.5 mg eod and play with it from there

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I slowly added it in as i lowered the letro. For example, i dropped letro to 1.5 with 10 mg of aromisin for a few days. Then letro gradually tapered off completely over next 4 or 5 days while also bringing up aromasin to 25ed. After i dropped letro i kept aromasin at 25ed for a few days then gradually dropped it down to 10 ed. All i know is, it worked for me. First time i got estro rebound without aromasin, so i got some and did the above, gyno shrunk and hasnt returned :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
These were liquid ai's by the way. Pills would be harder to do that with but im sure by quartering them itd work out...

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Start your aromasin now before you get off letro. Step the letro down while maintaining aromasin. Each person is different, but if you can dose down to 5mg aromasin you would prob be fine. That's a small amount of test you're taking. Letro will turn your pecker into a baby dick btw

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I like LETRO really well myself. I would drop the large daily dosing and go down to a EOD or E3D dosing.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
letro's the mutt's nuts. I'm using it for on cycle E control and it's making pre-existing gyno I had shrink at a dose of .6mg eod. At this rate I won't even have to blast it away with the high dose letro at the end of my cycle like I'd planned.

Good stuff.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah it's def good stuff. It just kills my sex drive but I will certainly always have some on hand