©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

leg cramps and drol

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
hey bros.. everytime I take drol I get nasty cramps in my calves. Yes I'm drinking water, yes I'm eating bananas and taking potassium. Even if I'm doing say...curls...my calves hurt like hell. Any other suggestions?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gregdiesel said:
hey bros.. everytime I take drol I get nasty cramps in my calves. Yes I'm drinking water, yes I'm eating bananas and taking potassium. Even if I'm doing say...curls...my calves hurt like hell. Any other suggestions?
My suggestion is bloodwork.Of course tell the physician your using AAS.
How old are you?Been taking it long?taking anything to Detox the liver?
whats your blood pressure?
your probaly fine,but the musc.cramping thing can point to something else.(sometimes)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i'm taking 100mgs of anadrol and I got a hamstring cramp on friday. Could barely get out of the machine. Hurt like hell.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'vce had some serious cramps in my calves too...but I'm sure it was from the clen/cytomel.......Try Leg Cramps with quinine at any drug store ....it works...I'd wake up in the middle of the nite dancing an irish jig because of serious calf and hammy cramps....it works

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
kell11 said:
My suggestion is bloodwork.Of course tell the physician your using AAS.
How old are you?Been taking it long?taking anything to Detox the liver?
whats your blood pressure?
your probaly fine,but the musc.cramping thing can point to something else.(sometimes)

My bp was good even on ECA about 3 weeks ago, typically I get the cramps in one or the other - but this time it's both. They are not unbearable at this point but a constant soreness sort of. I was curious if anyone else had experienced this. It's happened to me now the last 3 cycles, sometimes with dbol but always with drol.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
ive heard of cramps with clen, but not drol.......

Cramps with Clen, no THAT'S a different story. That was the whole leg or legs. They hit me once while I was sleeping with this girl and I threw her off and went to the fetal position like a pussy. It was not fun.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
gregdiesel said:
Cramps with Clen, no THAT'S a different story. That was the whole leg or legs. They hit me once while I was sleeping with this girl and I threw her off and went to the fetal position like a pussy. It was not fun.

lmfao!! needless to say, your not fuckin her anymore, huh?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Muscle cramping, especially in the legs can be a sign of liver issues (correct Kell?) I know this is a warning sign for issues with statin drugs which can raise liver values. Given the liver toxic nature of Drol, I would have to agree with Kell and suggest that you get some bloodwork STAT.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
Muscle cramping, especially in the legs can be a sign of liver issues (correct Kell?) I know this is a warning sign for issues with statin drugs which can raise liver values. Given the liver toxic nature of Drol, I would have to agree with Kell and suggest that you get some bloodwork STAT.
Correct Fj...if its liver associated,peripheral neuropathy or muscular myopathy can be the culprit. but from drol...or Dbol???? (dunno)
yes,get some labs ran...Especially if its persistent..

Last edited:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
remember I just started taking the drol Thurs, and had cramps by Sat. I would hope that my liver wouldn't be affected that quickly.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
gregdiesel said:
remember I just started taking the drol Thurs, and had cramps by Sat. I would hope that my liver wouldn't be affected that quickly.

I'm sure you're fine GD. Just presenting the worst case scenario so you will be carefull bro! Good luck!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gregdiesel said:
It wouldn't be affected...Not a healthy liver anyway.
If its persistent,theres a problem.keep at it a few more days see if it subsides. If it doesnt,I'd stop the drol or see a Dr.
...Just a note-Dont be discreet about AAS when your seeing your general practitioner.They dont give a shit.They may have some comment about the dangers of their use,but they damn sure know the benefit as well (though they wont say it) Just tell 'em your educated on the subject,and it's something you made an educated choice to pursue(nothing else is any of his buisness)...You want him to know so he can run the proper lab panels on you
Hey freejay,we could have a postwhore race.(not that we drift from the subject as bad as some)

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:
It wouldn't be affected...Not a healthy liver anyway.
If its persistent,theres a problem.keep at it a few more days see if it subsides. If it doesnt,I'd stop the drol or see a Dr.
...Just a note-Dont be discreet about AAS when your seeing your general practitioner.They dont give a shit.They may have some comment about the dangers of their use,but they damn sure know the benefit as well (though they wont say it) Just tell 'em your educated on the subject,and it's something you made an educated choice to pursue(nothing else is any of his buisness)...You want him to know so he can run the proper lab panels on you
Hey freejay,we could have a postwhore race.(not that we drift from the subject as bad as some)

Ohh come on Kell...Be nice. Posting on Anasci is theraputic for me, if it makes me a whore, then so be it bro! LOL!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
Wish I had seen this earlier. When I get muscle cramps, potassium doesn't do crap for them, but zinc and magnesium right before bed will cure them the first time I take it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Wish I had seen this earlier. When I get muscle cramps, potassium doesn't do crap for them, but zinc and magnesium right before bed will cure them the first time I take it.

I'm gonna try this because i'm noticing some cramps in my legs and sometimes my stomach feels like it also