©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Large Pimple on cheek

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I am on my 3rd week after my first cycle, and noticed a large f'n pimple on my left cheek..I am now going to start my PCT with Nolva.....will it help to prevent further pimples??

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
lol, the dreaded pimples. wouldnt worry to much about it, always wash your face and you may be one of the people that get those. they hurt like hell dont they? i dont think it will help, it didnt in my case.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Yeah TC.......mock my friend mock....:)
So you would suggest i leave Nolva?? ( i havn't experience gyno or sore nipple yet though )

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
no bro, i wasnt mocking. it sucks i had a few of those everyonce in a while. i was being serious, they hurt like hell and are bright red. i got one that was on my right outer thigh and still see the mark from it. is this the only one or are there alot others?? if only one, i would let it go unless it persists and more come. then bring some other action into it.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
TexasCreed said:
no bro, i wasnt mocking. it sucks i had a few of those everyonce in a while. i was being serious, they hurt like hell and are bright red. i got one that was on my right outer thigh and still see the mark from it. is this the only one or are there alot others?? if only one, i would let it go unless it persists and more come. then bring some other action into it.
Only one at the moment.....I'll DIE if i get more in the face...lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, just relax and it give it a few days. wash and soap like hell and put some regular medication on it. the normal pimple stuff helps when i get one.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
shot my friend.....I'll leave the Nolva for the time being, and will take your advice ;)

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
shot my friend.....I'll leave the Nolva for the time being, and will take your advice ;)
if you are using nolva for your pct therapy, do not stop taking it. continue the scheduled therapy with the nolva because you are using it to recover your supressed natural testosterone levels not necessarly to prevent acne breakout. one possibility for your next cycle is to get some panathoic acid which is vitamin b-5 and take that during and after the cycle. it is a known preventive for acne.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
if you are using nolva for your pct therapy, do not stop taking it. continue the scheduled therapy with the nolva because you are using it to recover your supressed natural testosterone levels not necessarly to prevent acne breakout. one possibility for your next cycle is to get some panathoic acid which is vitamin b-5 and take that during and after the cycle. it is a known preventive for acne.
I made a note of it...thx :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
on my last cycle the test broke me out bad on my chest back and face. I used all sorts of stuff to keep my face clean during cycle but my body was emitting so much oil it was hard to control. Some people just have a tendancy to get them pretty bad. But like pin said don't stop taking the nolva. it's not made to stop acne its to help your body get back to normal.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
just spoken to a buddy of mine...he recons a person must have 1 teaspoon of Citric Acid in a small glass of water 2x a day....this will help keep your blood clean :)