©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

King Kong

W

wolfyEVH

I just got back from seeing King Kong and it was probably the greatest movie I have ever seen in my life. Everyone go see. Absolutely amazing. 3 hours long, but well worth it.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I will definitely see it. Going to see King Kong (from the 70s) was a reward I got as a boy one year for doing good work on my chores. I hope to make it a reward for my daughter for something she does well in the next week or so.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Thanks for the recommendation Wolfy.

BTW that monkey has definitely been juicing! :D

Nitrateman

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
stealthmeister said:
Thanks for the review. I wonder what KK uses for his bulking cycles?

bet the size of the pin would be somthing to see,

I will check it out as well thanks for the review,

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
STEELADDICTION said:
Sweet! I think I'll take my daughter next week. Everyone who has seen it says it's AMAZING!

I took my daughter because they told me that kids could see it.
Oh man she got scared a lot but she told me she loved it. I'm a big woos I cried like 10 times. ;)

Last edited:

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Went and saw it following your guys posts and I must say that it was EXCELLENT!!! I'd hate to fall into a dark musty place with critters like that...

W

wolfyEVH

told ya guys....i plan on seeing it again here next weekend w/ my family

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
If you cried through King Kong, I suggest that you lay off the Clomid for a bit...LOL

Captain Canuck said:
Oh man she got scared a lot but she told me she loved it. I'm a big woos I cried like 10 times. ;)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Taking her tomorrow. I think she's a bit scared but very excited to see it!

Captain Canuck said:

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
sorry , i dont get it i saw it last night and was very dissapointed with it, definately nowhere near as good as Lord of the Rings, imo.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I saw it on Friday, great movie, great effects, shitty ending! I guess I'm a sap like Captain Canuck.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Same here Canuck. Sometimes I wonder if God screwed up and gave me the emotions of a woman! Always get choked up watching movies. Can you say PUSSY!

Captain Canuck said:
I am a big guy but when it comes to sad movies I think I am a softy in side and I always cry at movies.

What a wimp I am!!!! :sad: