©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

kidney pain

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
OK I have to confess. For 2 weeks I have been taking 30mgs ed dbol, no test. Trust me I have really listened to all the advice on the board, I've done my research, I know I should be taking test and I'm probably wasting my time and money on an oral cycle but sometimes I have to shoot myself in the foot to realize it might hurt.
With that off my chest, now the problem.
My kidneys seem to be hurting and my urin is discolored throughout the day.Clear, orange, yellow, whatever. What is this, and what do I do?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
It's normal with dbol. My urine is darker and almost brownish looking. Increase your water intake while on dbol. You may also want to drink some cranberry juice the next couple of days to flush your kidneys real well. 100% juice. Read the contents. It has to be 100% or it's useless. Many people experience lower back pain while on dbol. It is actually those small muscles cramping, not your kidneys. You would be surprised how high on your back your kidneys actually are.

W

wolfyEVH

get some test and make the most outta this cycle........it doesnt hurt at all......you get the right spot, its like butter!!!!

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
If I order the test now it would be a while before I got it. Should I stop the dbol now, do some pct, wait for the test and start another cycle?