©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kai and Phil Olympia Argument

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looks like the video was taken down in the link and on facebook?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Here it is:

50th Anniversary Olympia Press Conference Confrontation - YouTube

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
It's alright to talk shit but he crossed the line when he opened his mouth while Phil was talking about his dad passing very disrespectful I would have got up and punched him in the mouth at that point I hope Phil beats him just because of that

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well seeing as how most of its politics anyways I don't see Kai placing very high after that shit. And furthermore I was waiting on Phil to ask him if he wants a grapefruit........ Lmfao

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I can't wait to see what they have to say after it's all said and done. I but i think kai didn't go off cycle early enough.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
It's alright to talk shit but he crossed the line when he opened his mouth while Phil was talking about his dad passing very disrespectful I would have got up and punched him in the mouth at that point I hope Phil beats him just because of that

That was the only issue I had with the whole thing.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
I`d like to see kai win an olympia and realize his dream, but after hearing him on phil`s dad i think he looked like a fool. he shouldn`t have stop phil while he was talking about his dad. he`s lucky that phil is a very nice guy and is able to control himself otherwise he would have got a punch in the face. phil looked like a real champ by the way he responded to kai`s words.
still surprised on how phil is so able to manage the roid rage from the tren. LOL

Last edited: