©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just Hockey only Please!

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
I think it's time for Sundin to go

I've been looking at what else is out there in terms of forwards, defenceman and gaolies and feel this is a great opportunity for the JFJ to take this team into a different direction. Lets face it the leafs wasted sundins talent for many years by playing him with modin, kristich, hoglund which this whole process lasted about 6 years. Looking at the forwards out there who may not replace sundin but wil save them some money to fill other holes could be these group 3 unrestricted free agents: murray, fedorov, kariya, modano, shanahan, naslund, alliston. On defence: rathje, hatcher, macinnis, desjardins, niermayer, foote, wesley, zhitnik, gonchar, rafalski. On goal: khabibulin, biron. With teams able to buy out 2 players with 2/3rds of their salary and not couting against their cap I think it should be belfour and sundin. Quinn had a 6 years crack at it and it didnt work. May I also remind you those players listed dont include the ones teams will buy out once they get their cap quotas after the lockout. ITS TIME JFJ HURRY UP BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT LIKE IT DID FOR QUINN.

NHL Click here

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Bud I wish I could converse about hockey and contribute to the discussion but I have not watched hockey since my days living in Edmonton in 1988 when they won the cup. Now that was good hockey!

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
:welcome: To are hockey forum!

mandarb11 said:
Bud I wish I could converse about hockey and contribute to the discussion but I have not watched hockey since my days living in Edmonton in 1988 when they won the cup. Now that was good hockey!

Most Canadians live and die by hockey! For most Canadians the game of hockey is a position and we love the passion of the game called Hockey .

There where no Hockey forums on here so I thought I would just start some thing about the game us Canadians call Hockey and that we love so much... :)

GO LEAFS GO

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Yes that may be so but as this is a bodybuilding/steroid forum you may have trouble finding fanatical fans such as yourself. The only sport for me is lifting! Although MMA is good to! Don't worry I am sure someone one here loves hockey.

musclerook

Jan 1, 2005
Canada
Senators

Hey Captain Canuck, glad to see another hockey fan here, but I don't want you to be dissapointed so I think you should cheer for the Senators instead of the Leafs, even if they have the big E (ha ha).

musclerook

Jan 1, 2005
Canada
I definitely agree, it was a long winter last year without hockey, I like how the game has opened up. I think the sens chances of going to the cup lie in the dominator. If he can stay healthy they have a chance.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Maple Leafs Berg and Belak our terrible!!!!!

Would someone please explain WHY, WHY??? Why - Berg and Belak are playing??? It BOGULS my mind what Quinn is doing. Fergie - please step in and get them off the roster!!! Obviuosly Quinn has lost his objective eye for these two players for one reason or another. He can not move himself to let them go. Someone else needs to do the deed. Fergie - it falls to you!!! "Make the Cut"!! Please!!! Please bring up Carlo and White. The results could not be worse. Give the youngsters a solid month of play without interuption. The Leafs would not be any worse for wear and you might find your diamonds in the rough yet!! Free us from the Berg-Belak-Blunders!!!

QUinn needs to call up someone from the Marlies who have too many defence and cant even fit a guy like Ian White into their lineup.
Why not bring one of the younger guys up and get rid of useless Berg!

Last edited: