©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just had all my gear jacked

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Stollen out if my truck so until I get bacj from work shits gonna be rough to say the least
I habe ivvar and ivdbol dvds that weren't stolen out if my truck
P

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thats what im thinki too tike to kive again oroboek was I was taking jewelry and diamond as well
P

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Sucks bro...itll always come out in the end or there will be rumors on who did it.and my philosophy is...theres some truth to every rumor....happened to me once so I went to the dudes house and made him give me something of equal value...he didnt want to cooperate. ..so I ended up with a new flat screen lol

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Watch some of your people. Those getting bigger physically or in the pocket, beat their ass.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well if a neighbor gets quick gyno he did it all at once to hide the evidence..
Man your Siri is ripped drunk bro.. who knew u were moving or whatever? Did enigmatic know?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well if a neighbor gets quick gyno he did it all at once to hide the evidence..
Man your Siri is ripped drunk bro.. who knew u were moving or whatever? Did enigmatic know?

It's cause I'm Mexican huh- fuck you IB! Me and thirty six of my cousins are gonna come over there and make you pay for that insult!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lol.. who profilled mexican as thief?.. arent u latina E?

Latina???? Wtf- do I look like Jennifer Lopez? It's Latino- and we MEXICANS hate that word cause its gay-

I'm actually half and half- and you'd never know I'm Mexican cause my name is Fench- yeah I know I'm just all messed up ... A white Mexican with a French name.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Latina???? Wtf- do I look like Jennifer Lopez? It's Latino- and we MEXICANS hate that word cause its gay-

I'm actually half and half- and you'd never know I'm Mexican cause my name is Fench- yeah I know I'm just all messed up ... A white Mexican with a French name.

Well, E, you never know....

Taco Flavored Kisses - YouTube