©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Juice causing chapped lips?...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
im on my 4th week of deca and test e. Lately the last few days i have had chapped lips and they are really annoying. I am the kind that has never had chapped lips like this before...you think its from the juice??.. :(

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Never heard of that side. Maybe its the test making you horny so your kissing the ol lady more :D

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
how is the accutance from IP? does it work as good as the name brand? does it have more side effects? i have these pimples on my face that just wont go away no matter how much clearisel or stridex i use...

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
shamrock10 said:
how is the accutance from IP? does it work as good as the name brand? does it have more side effects? i have these pimples on my face that just wont go away no matter how much clearisel or stridex i use...

You should go to the doc if your gonna use accutane. They need to do some blood work before prescribing it.

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
Winny seems to do this in higher doses. e.g. 100mg ed. It not only dries me out quite readily, but Iim warmer as well. I stack it w/ test ent. and eq.

I think it's just the nature of stanozol, which sheds water and pyrogenic. I'm not sure about other aas doing this.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
You should go to the doc if your gonna use accutane. They need to do some blood work before prescribing it.

They need to do bloodwork every month while on it too. I would NEVER take any accutane made by IP, there products suck so bad you wouldn't know what the hell is in it. Accutane is EXTREMELY expensive even legally, I can't imagine how cheap they are selling it for though. Accutane on the black market is high dollar.