©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Joint pain

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Having real bad joint pain on my current cycle
The pain is as bad in my hips and knees as it is in my hands and feet.
The cycle is only a small recovery cycle- not trying to grow or shred.
The cycle consists of
100mg T400 pr week
300mg Deca pr week
300mg EQ pr week
200mg Tren E pr week
20 MG Anavar pr day
I am not Suposed to have the Tren in there but it is Tren- fun fun fun.
the Anavar really shouldn't be there but it's Anavar
Was Suposed to put in some Peptides but never bought them yet-
I am going on the 3rd week- and it has been 2 weeks of pain
The pain is in almost every joint. I am waiting for some Aleve to kick in right now so I can get out of my vehicle- It is bad
All shots are incredabley smooth. The last cycle I had to back off all my stuff- Vaultek stuff is the real thing and it doesn't take much- at least for me.
My joints feel like I am on growth. I am getting more and more shredded each day- witch I don't want to- just want to heal up my distilled bicep.
Think it may be the Tren but not really sure.
Have used all these compounds many many times with no problems at all.

I am still bodybuilding and not weight lifting.
The muscle bellies are starting to fill up real nice and getting more vascular every day. Till have some pinch on the mid section but not bad for a 48 year old- that is also melting quick.
My deit- I eat what a want and when I want
I have a feeling I am lacking some vitamins but just want to make sure it isn't some thing nasty that is coming up down the road to kick my ass
Magnus is going to kick my ass for not taking my vitamins and taking the Tren
The Tren is so sweet thow.
I know I néed to order the peps also but my trusted ones are gone and the one recamended-his Web site does not work any more.
Let the flaming begin

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I chew 1 Aleve and the joint pain subsides to be manageable from 9am till 10 pm so far
Would love to know what one is the one giving me the joint pain
I should be doing my shots tonight

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Are you using any ancillaries to control estrogen? Low E2 can cause joint pain for some.

Joint pain could be from the Tren. It doesn't give me joint pain exactly when I'm on, but I do notice that I heal from injuries a little slower. Everything else you're using, including the Anavar, increases collagen synthesis. Those should all be helping to heal joints, so the Tren is the only one that could really be the culprit.

Unless........(and before I say this I want everyone to understand that I'm not making any accusations, pointing any fingers, or trying to raise any red flags, I'm just doing my due diligence and exploring all possibilities, be they likely or unlikely) it's not Anavar. Winstrol is notorious for being sold as Var, and typically causes the type of joint pain you're experiencing. Just a thought.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
OK my disobedient one, are you staying well hydrated? Does it increase or decrease as you warm up? Seems systematic so I'd guess either a deficiency or severe inflammation. Either way I'd strongly advise adding Life Extensions Bio-Curcumin . This will help with inflammation and a host of other benefits. I would also add Cissus, amazing for joints.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
OK my disobedient one, are you staying well hydrated? Does it increase or decrease as you warm up? Seems systematic so I'd guess either a deficiency or severe inflammation. Either way I'd strongly advise adding Life Extensions Bio-Curcumin . This will help with inflammation and a host of other benefits. I would also add Cissus, amazing for joints.

I read a little about the bio curcumin. Is there a reason you recommend life extenions even though it Doesn't include black pepper extract (i believe that is correct). That is supposed to help absorption.

Also, do you recommend any particular cissus brand?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Curcumins bioavailability is very poor. Lifes has been clinically tested and proven to be much more available. Best I've seen aside from injectable. EBay has it pretty cheap. For cissus I use to use USP Labs super cissus bit it's no longer available so I use Primaforce

I read a little about the bio curcumin. Is there a reason you recommend life extenions even though it Doesn't include black pepper extract (i believe that is correct). That is supposed to help absorption.

Also, do you recommend any particular cissus brand?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
How about you're just fuckin old LOL

Attachments

• gym2.gif
    gym2.gif
    58 KB · Views: 28

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012

^^This

Tren, and Var make you piss like a race horse and crush your cortisone. Stay hydrated. With electrolytes. Use the supps Magnus suggest.