©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka charged with murder

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Got to be steroids

WWE's Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Charged With Murder in Girlfriend's 1983 Death

WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka has been charged with the murder of his girlfriend 32 years after her 1983 death. According to a news release from the District Attorney’s Office in Allentown, Pa., Snuka, 72, was arraigned in Lehigh County Central Booking on Sept. 1 in connection with his ex Nancy Argentino’s death. The wrestler, who posted $100,000 bail, has been charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ww...murder-girlfriend-32-210006211-us-weekly.html

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Wrestling of yesteryear was different than the glamour of today. Many were unstable and lived out of control lifestyles. I am not saying he did it, but the stories that went on behind the scenes would make rock stars blush.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Yeah, I listen to his podcast and the stories he and the others tell are just insane. Regularly dropping thousands at the club, arrests, fights you name it. And they still rassled 7x week.Not sure I could keep up.

Hawk

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
20 years ago I could of kept up. Not with their money but the party sure. Now I just feel old. And I just celebrated my 21 birthday for the 20th time