©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jason Genova

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Does any body else watch him? I can't understand if he's trolling, has a problem, delusional, or all of the above. I use to be like good for you man. But after seeing him blow off sponsors, lie lie lie, scam money, be an idiot, do dumb shit, and just go nuts I'm like this guy is really demented. But I can't stop watching his shit videos! :banghead:

It's like you just love to hate the guy.....fucked up I know.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
[ame]https://youtu.be/D7CEfjknan8[/ame]

He has people send him money for contests then drops out last minute.

Never has changed in 3 years.

Gets sponsors and half asses everything.

WATCH ANY VIDEO he is delusional as fuck!

Scammed people into sending him money for other stuff.

He's not all there...that's not a knock. But he gets exploited by some and some people just keep fanning him and he keeps going.
He's big on youtube and just read the comments that he gets

[ame]https://youtu.be/DeQccPY2hTE[/ame]

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Psych! That dude is slow in the head man. He's the "Rain Man" of Bodybuilding.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Psych! That dude is slow in the head man. He's the "Rain Man" of Bodybuilding.

Thats the thing!!!!!! He's been exposed manipulating people with that. Which is leading some people to think it's an act.

But my point was that I can't stop watching his shit videos cause he's entertaining! Figured most guys on here would have known who he was. I'm a Genova-witnesss :p

samson3535

Sep 13, 2014
This guy is freaking hilarious! He never gains any kind of size year to year and he never even diets when he says he's doing a show.

I feel kinda bad for his mom to cause she has to support this guy I just saw a video where these guys show up to his new house to see if he has junk food at his house and his mom says she pays all the bills! Lol

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Dude when he gets called on his shit and he flips!!!!! He's something else. I feel bad....but can't stop watching!!! LOL

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
What a fuckin jackoff. No business being on stage for starters imo...and just a flat out dickhead. No offense psych, i know u like the guy...but he just pisses me off. Never heard of him before, but these two videos made me hate him.lol

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
What a fuckin jackoff. No business being on stage for starters imo...and just a flat out dickhead. No offense psych, i know u like the guy...but he just pisses me off. Never heard of him before, but these two videos made me hate him.lol

NO NO NO I hate him too it's just that I can't stop watching his videos...it's like I'm from Chicago and just watch sports updates to hear how the Cubs suck. Thats my whole point..It's like he sucks so bad he's entertaining to watch.

I was scared at first when I posted this at first that I was seen as picking on the guy and his "possible" disability. I hate the guy "like everyone else" cause he's a fuckin handjob.

Watch some of his other videos. HE REALLY THINKS HE'LL GO PRO!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Gotcha. For the record, my mean opinion was based on reading that he manipulates people, lies, takes people's money then drops out of contests, etc...i was drunk last night when i read all this and watched the videos and got pissed off at the guy.lol. Now, if none of this is an act and he truly has mental problems-i take it back and apologize. But the fact he seems intellegent enough to rob people of their money tells me he knows exactly what he's doing. We have a guy like that here in our small town...some ppl feel sorry for him, give him money and help him out. He has free housing and gets money from the govt-which he uses to gamble with. He's smart enough to work, has even been offered various jobs by local businesses, but doesnt take them so he can sponge off of the system...not all there, but intellegent enough to know how to use his "disability" to his benefit and take advantage of people. Real pos.