©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jacksonville Bust...IFBB Pro Don Long!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Looks like Don Long, his wife and bodybuilder/trainer Armando Aman were indicted for conspiracy to distribute steroids.

3 Jacksonville residents indicted in federal steroid bust

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Three Jacksonville residents, Donald McLoud Long, 50, Sarah Ann Long, 33, and Armando F. Aman, 37 were among five people indicted as their part of a conspiracy to distribute steroids.

If convicted, each faces 10 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

According to the indictment, the group "conspired to manufacture, distribute, and possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids" from December 2013 through September 2016. Shelby Travis Phillips, 26, of Savannah, Georgia, and Taylor Salvione, 25 of Gloversville, New York.

The cases were part of "Operation Total Package" that included collaboration between the DEA, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, the Jacksonville Beach Police Department, the Green Cove Springs Police Department, the Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation, and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Operation "Total Package" I can't even imagine what a tool the guy that thinks up these operation names is lol

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I really really wish they would put this much effort into shutting down meth labs and dealers and back off the aas.....I mean seriously why can't they go after the shit that actually kills people, destroys lives and families.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Because of IRS. They were listed. They allowed it to continue for years. I agree bust the meth labs, fucking tweekers. I am sure the DEA just took it and is selling it right back on the street too.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Because of IRS. They were listed. They allowed it to continue for years. I agree bust the meth labs, fucking tweekers. I am sure the DEA just took it and is selling it right back on the street too.

You said it,,,the IRS got involved. Its a corrupt system. Theres a nasty heroin,fenantyl,meth epidemic going on world wide and they want to bust people who are trying to look and feel better :mad:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Its such a hypocritical society. If I want to transition into a female that's all cool and shit. I want to be a bigger stronger man, not so cool.
I got popped back about 2001 and the dea, postal inspectors and some local yahoo agency dit it. Postal inspectors were watching me for 2 years. They have all the time they need......and they just let you keep going till they have a large amount of charges. Then they can take all the money. They could have shut these people down very early on. They could have shut me down sooner too but they want max effect.