©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jackd3D no more..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
USPLabs Press Release
To all the jacked3D fans .. It's time to load up..
Dallas, TX - April 16, 2013 - USPlabs stands by the safety and legality of its products containing the dietary ingredient 1,3-DMAA. Despite being among the most studied ingredients ever with 11 published peer-reviewed clinical & analytical studies, the FDA has urged the industry to discontinue the use of 1,3-DMAA in dietary supplements. We disagree with FDA's position. The company has never-the-less concluded for business reasons to phase-out products containing 1,3-DMAA and replace them with new advanced formulations. USPlabs would like to take this opportunity to thank its loyal customers who can continue to expect safe and effective products developed through
cutting-edge research and development.
The original 1,3-DMAA OxyElite Pro and Jack3d are their two that are being discontinued.

Last edited:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Just ordered 25 more jugs of the original before it is all gone, i have about 40 of them now, i should be good for awhile.
Anyone have a good replacement they like ?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just ordered 25 more jugs of the original before it is all gone, i have about 40 of them now, i should be good for awhile.
Anyone have a good replacement they like ?

Hijacked it took awhile for them to be told no more.like one year..

Formula I had gotten something similar but more dmaa but now they changed their recipe.so...
I bought pure dmaa raw toss in whatever preworkout that I like
Or buy raw amino etc in bulk and make a mess on the counter each time I make a drink...ib

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Was just at a local vitamin shoppe and they have both jack3d and 1mr with DMAA. $30 for the jack3d.

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Yeah they were noticing a lot of spun out koala bears raisin hell.
Does Australia allow anything? Peptide or pro hormones? ..they are weird strict.. ib

Lol. From what I heard drug manufacturers were breaking it down and cooking speed with it. It ruined it for us legitimate users
Man I love Australia but we are seriously a nanny state. And your right no pro hormones and they have recently cracked down on peptides too. Not happy
They are happy for people to eat shit but as soon as someone finds something to help them look better they are all against it :mad:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I have it on good authority that jack3d is not only still on the market, but still in current production and will remain available for the foreseeable future.

No need to stockpile or speculate on price.

I'm not sure it's the best plan to ignore FDA warning letters (see primordial performance thread) but that seems to be the direction being taken.