©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ive had it with my little brother!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
hey guys...

a little backround...

i live at home with my parents. my little brother always gets on my nerves!! We fight all the time. one time we fought i had him in a headlock and he couldnt get out so he clawed my face all up like a little girl. anyways he says that im on steroids cuz im always taking whey protein (i assumed that he was just saying that cuz hes jealous and calls whey steroids) well anyways this fuckers always breaks into my room to use the computer and the internet (god knows what he looks at) he breaks in through the door with a spoon after i lock it and leave the house. anyways i walk into my room today and discover that the 2 boxes i have covering the main tool box i keep my juice in not the way it was supposed to be... (one box was now to top of the other instead of the 2 boxes covering up the tool box the the tool box was exposed) i was like WTF?? i knew someone had broke in. the i discover a spoon on my computer seat so i knew it was him, i took the spoon and tossed it in his room and said that he forgot something in my room...he didnt say shit. ill be moving out in 3 weeks to transfer to university. but now i need some advice...

how do i deal with this fucker?? when i thought he said i was on juice because of the whey protein he said he told EVERYBODY (meaning everyone he knew) i was on juice...that got me PISSED!! i feel like i just want to stangle that guy to death!!

if this sounds i little immature im sorry but thats how things are for me right now. i CANT WAIT till i move out!! any advice??..

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Honestly dude I know what your going through to a certain extent. But I moved out immidiately. Just hang out with your friends, even if its to play some basketball. Stay out of the house and get your mind off shit. Also get a decent firesafe or lockable safe of some kind.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, what did you have locking the tool box? switchl locations and other shit. punishment for your brother is the only way, j/k. just play it cool till you leave and you'll be fine.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Beat his ass, get a good lock for he door, and move your stash to a new location.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Since you are moving out in three weeks, hide it in a new place. As far as your brother knowing, don't confirm or deny it. Simply refuse to talk to him about it. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but some day you will be pretty good friends. When he grows up some, he may decide to follow in your steps and come and ask your advice. That's when it will be the time to discuss it.