©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Its that time again

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Well the new cycle starts tommoow as well as the new diet and workout routine. Since i never really was on a diet, im jumping in the deep end. no fried food, chocolate, low carbs, hotwings, pizza, all that crap is going to be gone and low carb beer only. This is mainly a cutting cycle, but is going to be a tough one to follow. best of luck to myself.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
Well the new cycle starts tommoow as well as the new diet and workout routine. Since i never really was on a diet, im jumping in the deep end. no fried food, chocolate, low carbs, hotwings, pizza, all that crap is going to be gone and low carb beer only. This is mainly a cutting cycle, but is going to be a tough one to follow. best of luck to myself.

Good luck brother. No sugar either - and lots of water daily. :bigok:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
sounds like fun.....uh.....i'll be joining you soon on my next cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

you can still cut up without having a very strict diet.....still have to count cals and such, but dont have to cut out carbs completely.......just only take carbs in the AM and post workout. Count cals, cardio and water. You may want to trash your diet every so often because the body will get used to the diet and the metabolism will change.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah i know but since this is the first, then i'll be fine. and im going to cut them out completely, but keep them low and in the morning. the madness starts today......

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
you can still cut up without having a very strict diet.....still have to count cals and such, but dont have to cut out carbs completely.......just only take carbs in the AM and post workout. Count cals, cardio and water. You may want to trash your diet every so often because the body will get used to the diet and the metabolism will change.

I agree and the no hotwings and pizza thing is just a little crazy.

W

wolfyEVH

i think he's gonna start wiggin' out cause his blood sugar is gonna go down...lol Low carb diets work, but are not very healthy. Your CNS runs off of glucose. Your body will go into keto w/o the carbs and supply the CNS w/ fuel, but eventually its gonna be detrimental to your health. Best thing to do is cut out carbs late at night

Without some carbohydrates to maintain blood sugar levels and fuel the system, ketone bodies - fatty substances generated from the breakdown of stored fats or triglycerides - are soon formed in the blood. Ketone bodies mask your appetite even though your brain demands glucose. The result is ketosis: headaches, light-headedness, and mental fatigue. Eventually, [on a low fat diet] your body will begin to convert protein from your muscles into blood sugar. You lose weight, but it is from muscle mass, not from fat. (Pocket Books, 1997)

Last edited: