©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Its Friday....

M

McKenzie

FINALLY! :wiggle:

I have a Christmas party to go to tonight ... nothin but hookers n booze. Well, hopefully :bootyshak

:laugh4:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
thank god!

my christmas party is next saturday. its always good times. free food and booze....can't beat that.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
McKenzie said:
FINALLY! :wiggle:

I have a Christmas party to go to tonight ... nothin but hookers n booze. Well, hopefully :bootyshak

:laugh4:
i would ask if you needed a date but im sure as hot as you are, you have that covered. my company isnt having a christmas party this year, they lost to much money due to poor business management

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
well in case you guys were busy or something. lol. never hurts to try right

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
JoshF56 said:
i would ask if you needed a date but im sure as hot as you are, you have that covered. my company isnt having a christmas party this year, they lost to much money due to poor business management

Kenzie, are you flattered or do ya just laugh when these kids on test descend upon you like starving buzzards with their suave,sophisticated internet forum
charmjive???? I cant help but laugh. I think its funny.They're waiting on a PM phone #...lol
No offense young turks/bad studs...whatever ya think you are,I know...ladykillers
...well,newsflash,(ya dummies)mcK is the ladykiller

Last edited:
M

McKenzie

It doesnt bother me one bit Kell. I usually laugh at some of the responses...but it is all in fun....just trash talk basically. I actually try to pay very close attention to all your posts (all male members) if any of you that have girlfriends or married, as I dont want to offend, cross the line, or say anything sexually unappropriate.

Now I may joke with a few of you more seriously, as I know you on a more personal level and they know that I'm only joking. I try to be nice to everyone.

but thank you Kell :)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
It doesnt bother me one bit Kell. I usually laugh at some of the responses...but it is all in fun....just trash talk basically. I actually try to pay very close attention to all your posts (all male members) if any of you that have girlfriends or married, as I dont want to offend, cross the line, or say anything sexually unappropriate.

Now I may joke with a few of you more seriously, as I know you on a more personal level and they know that I'm only joking. I try to be nice to everyone.

but thank you Kell :)

Yes I know,Politeness is always the rule...I was just observing how pathetically bad these romeos are at flirting.
NO REPLY REQ'D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
a-bomb83 said:
she's never nice to me. she hates me :(
Hey attention is attention, just like test is test.

I don't are what kind of attention I get from a hottie, just as long as she acknowledges I exist. I'm happy. Fuck off bastard is a compliment in my book.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kell11 said:
Yes I know,Politeness is always the rule...I was just observing how pathetically bad these romeos are at flirting.
NO REPLY REQ'D
I agree Kell, but it does make for some interesting and humerous reading.

I can't help but wonder how many really believe they might score.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Macstanton said:
whoa now josh, stealth and i already have mckenzie covered.
Thanks for backin' me up Mac.

As for the others....no, don't really think we're gonna score. It is a laugh to BS on the board though. And hey, Kenzie doesn't know what she's missin' if she's never had some Canadian bacon :D

M

McKenzie

Actually the only Candian bacon I've had is on my pizza....lol.

:)