©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's a dude with boobs, not a chick with a dick

McSteelson

Feb 10, 2014
I'm 25, 189 lbs with 10% bf and I've run two cycles in the past, the first being a test P only cycle and the second being a test e with a dash of winny. Both pct were nolva/clomid for 4 weeks. It's been about 9 months since the end of my last one so I'm thinking about getting back on some Test E and var with another pct of nolva/clomid. Figured I'd say I before whoring out in the cycle threads.

Yo Soy Fiesta.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm 25, 189 lbs with 10% bf and I've run two cycles in the past, the first being a test P only cycle and the second being a test e with a dash of winny. Both pct were nolva/clomid for 4 weeks. It's been about 9 months since the end of my last one so I'm thinking about getting back on some Test E and var with another pct of nolva/clomid. Figured I'd say I before whoring out in the cycle threads.

Yo Soy Fiesta.

Your intro was quite clever,,,caught my attention! :welcome: to ANASCI!

angelo212

Sep 28, 2008
New Jersey
I'm not sure how many post I have here if any. It has been a while but, the headline made me click that link as I said "WTF". Welcome bro or bra.