©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Itching

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Been on cycle for the past six weeks.

Been taking 1 cc of test prop EOD for the first four weeks. Also was taking 6-12 mgs of aromasin daily and it was working great. The past two weeks I have increased the dose to 1.5 CC Eod.

Started noticing itching. Initially thought it may because I recently shave chest(hadn't done in a long time, so it was a fair initial conclusion). So, I increased aromasin to 25 mgs a day and starting nolva last night at 50mgs daily.

Still itching though.

Just kinda surprised since at 1cc there wasn't the slightest issue...but now there is...and weeks later at that?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Where exactly do you itch? Are you sure it's estrogen related? That is a hefty dose of exemestane for just 523mg/wk. Any particular reason for running prop as opposed to e or c? You would get less conversion. If you do continue with prop, try .75mg ed. Also, do you only itch at certain times? Possibly a reaction. Have you tried benadryl to rule out a reaction

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Where exactly do you itch? Are you sure it's estrogen related? That is a hefty dose of exemestane for just 523mg/wk. Any particular reason for running prop as opposed to e or c? You would get less conversion. If you do continue with prop, try .75mg ed. Also, do you only itch at certain times? Possibly a reaction. Have you tried benadryl to rule out a reaction
itches all over pectoral. That's why I thought it was the shaving. But last night noticed that Classic cylindrical puffiness around left nipple diameter of half dollar while flexing. Was new and unique.
I wanted to try a shorter ester and see for myself if I liked any better. I've done test e a number of times and this is just what I decided to try this time. C will likely be my next cycle. Prop is a pain in a multitude of ways I feel.

Haven't tried Benadryl. Hate the frequency of shots so dunno if I will go the Ed approach. Well, ed of prop at least. Shots are fine. Stuff is just painful.

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012
Maybe someone pranked you with itching powder....I get itchy from stims sometimes.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Niacin is fuckin horrible any pre workout with high levels I stay away from em

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
itches all over pectoral. That's why I thought it was the shaving. But last night noticed that Classic cylindrical puffiness around left nipple diameter of half dollar while flexing. Was new and unique.
I wanted to try a shorter ester and see for myself if I liked any better. I've done test e a number of times and this is just what I decided to try this time. C will likely be my next cycle. Prop is a pain in a multitude of ways I feel.

Haven't tried Benadryl. Hate the frequency of shots so dunno if I will go the Ed approach. Well, ed of prop at least. Shots are fine. Stuff is just painful.

I would try Benadryl. If it works then you probably are having an allergic reaction to something. I'm guessing it could be from shaving though too but then again when I re read your post im wondering if your talking about itchy nipples,,,gyno symptoms??

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
Using doses at that amount I wouldn't think could be liver related in that short amount of time?

I think its possibly just an extended cause of razor rash.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I have mild allergic reactions to oil sometimes (small hives).

Overall, I believe this is because the body just has an allergic reaction because it is not quite sure how to react to a foreign substance. Maybe you are also getting a bit of this?