©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is your neck like a stack of dimes?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey I dont hear much about people working out their neck . I do it twice a week by basic head gear / chain set up . Using a balance ball and roll my neck off it or just a plate covered in a towel front back side, mostly at home sittin around etc. Good for my type a work etc.
How do you grow your stack a dimes into half dollars size?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It's funny you say this..

I see a ton of jacked dude with skinny lil necks and I think they look fucking stupid. Luckily from years of Jiu Jitsu and training my neck is some what of a tree stump... Even with a jacket on people can tell I'm well built just by that and I think it's something people should focus on more.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have a 20.5" neck, and I don't do any neck isolation exercises. Like magnus said, it must be from heavy deadlifting and other stuff like that. Also, it has to support my big ass head, so I guess it has to be thick as hell.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Fun buying dress shirts eh Chrisr? My neck is like a fresh #2 pencil in grade school.... Jeff King old aau/ nabba superstar what a fucking neck on that guy .
Google and look. Holy shit! T

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
mines from heavy shrugs. I don't train neck. must be genetic though because my dads is like a stump. but he has awesome traps.

(which reminds me, we both have good superior traps, but inferior and medial aren't so hot)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Fun buying dress shirts eh Chrisr? My neck is like a fresh #2 pencil in grade school.... Jeff King old aau/ nabba superstar what a fucking neck on that guy .

Yeah, I can't really find one that fits with a tie. I just leave the button undone on a 2XL. Like Omega said..probably shrugs too, I do em every week heavy.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Heavy deads, military press, and neck bridges, front and rear. More like quarters than dimes...

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Have you guys ever tried this?
346923-origpic-0653d5.jpg

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Righton aqua.. Thats hanibal lector headgear method. Works dam good bro. Did u buy one? Not too expensive... Thanks for pic. Ib

Well I had one for a couple of years ago, then I went to prison so I brought it there.
And I forgot it there, I think our prisons is a bit lamer than yours ;)

But damn it's really awesome!

I'll think I'm gona buy me one more ^^

CONOFVIS

Jan 27, 2013
Eat lots of clam...when she tries to snap your head off with her legs.....this...

Even better if you get her close then slow down...repeat...repeat...repeat..

3-4 sets and you will have a gorilla neck!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Have you guys ever tried this?
346923-origpic-0653d5.jpg

Bring in the gimp! Lol I used the head gear n chain a long time ago.
Works if you work with it. Nice thing is it is much safer on the bones then fixed movement machines. Damn I forgot about that
piece . Might give that some use again. Thanks for the pic. T

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

like this......lol.....

Attachments

• Jeff-King__33_.jpg
    Jeff-King__33_.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 26