©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this true??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
1) One guy at the gym told me that Steroids makes your bones "brittle"...if this is true, why does the BIG bbuilders stil have their legiments attatched??...lol
Would like to hear your comments on this one...2) He also told me that he WAS on roids, then lost EVERYTHING after discontinuiing it...Now to me this does not make sense at all.....If you lose such a lot, why do Massive bbuilders STILL use it??
Next week will be my 4th week without roids and i still got all my gains...also, i am doing a PCT with Nolva.......so only time will tell :)

Happy new year!

Last edited:

Iron Warrior

Dec 30, 2004
1) roids don't make your bones brittle, they can become brittle long term if don't take enough calcium. Lifting weights also helps you build bone density.
2) He probably lost everything because he doesn't know what PCT is and because he doesn't know how to eat & train.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Iron Warrior said:
1) roids don't make your bones brittle, they can become brittle long term if don't take enough calcium. Lifting weights also helps you build bone density.
2) He probably lost everything because he doesn't know what PCT is and because he doesn't know how to eat & train.

Funny....i thoughta knew the guy was talking shit....But as he is older than me and in the gym for YEARS, who am i to argue??...Also, after my cycle, it was as if i was training harder....at one stage though, i pushed SO f'n hard, my false-teeth nearly jumped out of my mouth...lolol
PS:...I said it before, and i'm gonna say it again.....thanks to you guys for keeping me motivated....it WORKS :)

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i think there was an article posted awhile back, test based makes ligaments brittle, only thing that helps is GH. Correct me if i'm wrong.