©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is this a problem!!

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
hi guys.. just wanted to say im about 2 weeks in to my cycle and is all looking rather nice... i am quite impressed, i know its early but i can see a change and im liking it..

i have 1 question though...

i and doing 3 shots of omnadron 250 a week and 4 10mg danabol(bluehearts)

and just added a stack of eca...

my question is this.. my urine is very yellow... is this normal?

i am on a good diet and taking 2 protein shakes a day...

do i need to be drionking loads more water?

any feedback will be great...

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Back in the day i did a stack like this and i had the same thing, but jus for a little bit, i drink lots of wate though, non stop throughout the day and night. I was worried and i got checked out when i saw the urine, but everything was alright with me.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Are you taking a multi-vitamin along with your cycle? I seem to get neon yellow piss when I take those damn things. But as for the steroids doing it, I've never heard of that. Just DESTROY water.

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
is this normal

no i dont take any vitamins.... wasnt to sure about if i needed to,, i thought it might have been to do with the danabols... as there tabs.. and there all liver killers(in the end)..

so i though it best to drink water to help ...

i was taking novadex for first week but then decided to save this for me PCT.

as no signs of any probs... ill keep em to hand though just in case..

still baffles me while me urine is deep yellow.. and not just in the morning.. this is all day long!!!

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
You definately need to up your water intake to about 1.5 to 2 gallons per day. As far as vitamins go, I would recommend taking a good multivitamin that does not have iron in it. Men should not consume a lot of iron because our bodies can not get rid of it like women do through there menstrual cycle. (My wife told me that, so it is most likely true)lol! Most multivitamins will turn your urine to a yellow or sometimes neon color. What I would do is up the water intake for a few days and see if your urine starts to clear up before you start taking your multivitamin. I hope this info will be useful, and keep us updated on your cycle bro.

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
is this a problem

cheers guys more water has been added and looks like it is working a treat i am now back to a nearly normal colour urine again...

many thanx you guys...

good help just when ya need it..

mrvilly