©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is there anything that you can take to prevent pores appearing on your face

P

pincrusher

jaybird151 said:
title says it all

thanks

jaybird
if this is during the usage of steroids then it will be hard to stop unless you take something that will stop the conversion of test to DHT. the dht is what causes oily secretions on the skin because some of the main receptors for it are located just below your skin.

jaybird151

Jul 3, 2006
pincrusher,

Yes i am on a cycle right now i have done other cycles before, but i have never had larger than normal pores appear. If i wait until i am done with the current cycle with the other products mentioned above bring the pore size back down.

Or, what product would stop the transformation of test to dht

thanks

jaybird

P

pincrusher

finasteride(proscar) is a 5a-reductase inhibitor which is the enzyme involved in converting test to DHT. this product will also free up some more test in your body since it is preventing the enzyme from attaching to any test molecules
use of the drug will have very quick affect on you.

P

pincrusher

starting dosage is about 1mg per day. some people have gone as high as 5mg per day but it will be dose related to how much steroid you are using and how your body is at converting to dht. i would start at the 1mg amount and see how it does for you and increase 1mg per day till you see the best results.