©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

is it worth it?

W

wolfyEVH

mr.nitrofish said:
about $750 for a 45 day cycle of igf-1? I know I keep hearing great reviews on this stuff, but is it really worth it. would you buy it? I might be able to get 1 cycle worth, but thats deffinitly not something I can keep doing

well you only cycle for about 30 days at a time and thats its.......4 weeks on 4 weeks off...... about 60 to 80mcg a day. you would need 2 1mg vials of igf to run it at 60mcg. I wouldnt dare spend 750 bucks for IGF unless you're serious about bodybuilding.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I got ya. its more of a hardcore compitition thing then.

when it says that it will split muscle cells and create more cells, it that something that I would benifet from longterm if I was to only do one cycle a year? or is it really a waste when I can get good results off of cheap gear like testosterone?

W

wolfyEVH

mr.nitrofish said:
I got ya. its more of a hardcore compitition thing then.

when it says that it will split muscle cells and create more cells, it that something that I would benifet from longterm if I was to only do one cycle a year? or is it really a waste when I can get good results off of cheap gear like testosterone?

for approx 300 bucks you can run 60mcg a day for a month.....running it with some gear you could see some great gains and would probably be worth it.....

P

pincrusher

mr.nitrofish said:
ok found better sources, $360 for a cycle. this helps. still would like your oppinion on the cell spliting benifets.
igf is the byproduct of gh meaning that when you use gh it has the affect of increasing your igf levels so to take igf would be to bypass the gh factor which would make it much stronger than taking gh.
i feel that igf is worth it if you cycle it properly and use harsh drugs with it to take advantage of their large mass increases. i love to use anadrol with igf as i see very little loss of size or strength when i stop the drol as compared to when i run drol without the igf.

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
many use it during the pct phase and retain all their gains from the cycle
stregnth and size, its worth the $$ if your going to compete or just have it
to blow. I would also recomend using igf1 that you have to reconstitute on your own as it is extremely fragile once reconstituted.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I LOVE HARSH DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :satan:

pincrusher said:
i feel that igf is worth it if you cycle it properly and use harsh drugs with it to take advantage of their large mass increases.