©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is it me, or the roids ??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
tought i just HAD to share this..I started BB 5 weeks ago, with a little deca, then this monday, had a shot of Depo + Deca..I am building like its going out of fasion...lol......Is this the roids, or is it just because im a beginner and short..1.65m..This to me is just f'n unbelievable... ( since i started 5 weeks ago, i only had 4ml of deca and 2ml of Depo-Testosterone ) :p :p

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
sounds to me like you need some better PCT chis. as for the gains robin, make sure you keep your sodium down and carbs low as well if you want LEAN mass.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
thx Dugie.....i'll bear that in mind.....Actually i AM a small guy, so i think i'll still go for high carbs ( to get bigger body wise ).....but as for the sodium........what is the use of it??...thanks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I think he meant sodium makes you hold water.
My guess is, your progress is the result of better diet. You haven't taken enough steroids to get an effect. Now you understand how important diet is to this equation.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I don't diet....i just eat myself shitless...lol....and exircise like hell!! Oats poridge and pasta :)...btw, i see i get an average of 2,2lb per week muscle-mass gain, which for me is a HELL of a improvement....You must remember, im 43y old, and has NEVER......exceeded 56KG.......im now standing at +-60kg :)...and guess what????...im going for 95kg......and i KNOW i can do it......thanks to u guys...