©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is hcg blasting better?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I read an article somewhere stating that if you take you took the 5000 iu at once that your recovery would be better, as opposed to taking it over 3-4 weeks?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Large doses of HCG run the risk of desensitizing the Leydig cells in the testes. Although, I believe it requires large doses over a longer period.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Lil' Sully is right, too much for too long will cause desensitization and then all you are doing is wasting the stuff. I have heard people who use a 2000 IU kick start for the first week (injected as two 1000IU shots) then go to a lower dose or 500 IU or 1000 IU a week, divided into E3.5D shots for the duration of the cycle. It helps keep the boys working while the body is trying to shut them down, making the restoration in PCT easier.

I also read to stop the HCG during PCT.

I have not tried any of this as I am on TRT, so I am only writing what I have read. I personally use 250 IU of HCG twice a week, forever, to keep the boys plump. My wife finds the reduced size from my test injections to be unattractive, which harms the sex life. That dose keeps them plump and makes her happy - which keeps ME happy. :)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Also, HMG is supposed to be superior to HCG. But, it's also much more expensive and more difficult to find.