©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ironbuilt and The Grim repper.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
For those that don't know these two guys well let me fill you in.
IB is just a gift of a great friend . Even though he looks like a big
seriously mean guy capable of inflicting great bodily harm he is like a
big puppy dog always trying to make others smile. Gentle giant that IB- my friend.. Grim though I don't know as well yet has a great heart as well. I am very thankful for friends like these .
Anasci has had a big impact on me. I live in an area where I am largely isolated other than the family i married into which I am grateful for as well. The friendships I have developed here are real as
the ones I had in my youth. Planning a fishing trip with IB soon.
Grim , Thank you very much for the thoughtfulness you gave me in the VM and txt. Made me smile. IB I can't even begin to thank for all the kindness and thoughtful instances you have so freely shown me.
You are just the coolest. The reason I am putting this out here in the open is that the friendship that has come my way through this board
has seen me through some very tough times .
I hope that there is another couple folks that get the unexpected gift of great friendship that came my way through the board.
Everything happens for a reason. As my wife always tells me
for a reason season or lifetime. Hope I can return all the kindness and goodness that has come my way.
I'm about to go to the gym in a minute here.
Hope all have a good day....... Thx T

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Great post man! Stuff like this is what makes Anasci the awesome place it is. Never been part or another board like it.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
great post turbo! I was just thinking about this the other day. Outside my own family, I spend by far the most time on here with you guys. I take every opportunity I can to jump on here and see what has been posted. I love the camaraderie here and think of you all is true friends. This sure is a great place to call home! .

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Awesome post! IB has helped me out a ton on various things... A lot of knowledge and ALWAYS willing to help!

Rory has been a great friend. He knows a lot of personal stuff with me and has kept me from making some big mistakes with my lady just by sharing his experience and wisdom

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I agree. Though I don't know grim well... Both are great guys.
IB is a gentleman n a scholar. Lol.
There def isn't a better bunch anywhereelse

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
For those that don't know these two guys well let me fill you in.
IB is just a gift of a great friend . Even though he looks like a big
seriously mean guy capable of inflicting great bodily harm he is like a
big puppy dog always trying to make others smile. Gentle giant that IB- my friend.. Grim though I don't know as well yet has a great heart as well. I am very thankful for friends like these .
Anasci has had a big impact on me. I live in an area where I am largely isolated other than the family i married into which I am grateful for as well. The friendships I have developed here are real as
the ones I had in my youth. Planning a fishing trip with IB soon.
Grim , Thank you very much for the thoughtfulness you gave me in the VM and txt. Made me smile. IB I can't even begin to thank for all the kindness and thoughtful instances you have so freely shown me.
You are just the coolest. The reason I am putting this out here in the open is that the friendship that has come my way through this board
has seen me through some very tough times .
I hope that there is another couple folks that get the unexpected gift of great friendship that came my way through the board.
Everything happens for a reason. As my wife always tells me
for a reason season or lifetime. Hope I can return all the kindness and goodness that has come my way.
I'm about to go to the gym in a minute here.
Hope all have a good day....... Thx T

I totally agree with you brother... and i can say i am one of the lucky ones because i got the unexpected gift of getting to know Ib outside the board and he`s a real honest person.. always ready to help and make you smile :) a real friend..
i think that Grim is friendly and a very honest guy too and always ready to help.. and i hope i`ll get to know him better.. without them this board wouldn`t be the same that`s for sure!

Last edited:

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
I totally agree with you brother... and i can say i am one of the lucky ones because i got the unexpected gift of getting to know Ib outside the board and he`s a real honest person.. always ready to help and make you smile :) a real friend..
i think that Grim is friendly and a very honest guy too and always ready to help.. and i hope i`ll get to know him better.. without them this board wouldn`t be the same that`s for sure!

I have also got to know ib outside of board. Can't say enough how good of a person he is. Don't know Grim well but he has been praised by guys i respect here. Nice to see this now a days.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I had to like all. Cause all are true. IB and grim contribute so much to this board, I can only wish and dream to do the same.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Alright let me type this out before I full on cry- LoL

No but really- IB... Stands apart, he goes way out of his way to help people on and off the board and I have experienced it and witnessed him help others.

This is a great thread and it's always nice to give credit where credit is due-

Long live the Northwestern Yetti!!!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Great thread.... I haven't been here long but it's a great group of people here that seem to genuinely care about each other! Thank you everyone for making us feel at home :)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
So many great people here on Anasci. I really love this site. It really is unique in the brotherhood that seems to form here. Just a tight group or good dudes...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Man i leave this place for a few days and woulda sent u all to get an estro/ preggo test....I appreciate the kind words and its only some anomolly i have so i can live stess free..lol Turbobusa and i were probably casted from same plastic mold but he is shorter since my head got stuck and the pry bar stretched me out.. As for Grim he was a recall...LOL.. no hes the master of knowledge ... But actually i come on here and see everyone day to day and thats pretty cool as you over time begin to know everyone .Just like every sponsor, everyone is cool and no matter whats been said true or false its ok.. Free speech last time i know so anyone that may dislike someone step back and kinda view the whole picture.. to me there is enough hate in todays life already.. Live with an open concience and live a long life...thanks ib!