©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Involuntary muscle movement

rbp-nut

May 27, 2006
hi folks,
just registered to this forum. been doing stacks for around 5years so am quite experienced in injecting now. the last coarse my delts and sometimes bicep twitch when the pin is going in with out my control. was wondering if its still cool to inject when this happens, i haven't used my delts in around 2years because they just became too scarred and always bled when stuck.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
If you twitch, you are too close to a nerve. Pull out and reinject somewhere else.

trainhard

Oct 27, 2006
I find my muscles involuntarily twitch QUITE often. I used to pull it out with fear of being to close to a nerve. But i have for the last year, just blasted if it was a slight twitch, and never had a problem. but i guess ya cant go wrong with taking it out and trying again.. but i just think the muscle is twitching because your sticking a F'n needle in it, not because of being to close to a nerve.. Happens often, not a big deal bro.