©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Introduction

BERSERKER973

Jun 10, 2015
Hello bro's & ladys, 1st X introduction, I've been a member of the forum for about 5yrs had another username but lost cell and account info. I'm back on board now tho and usually I'm just reading, researching , as of late I have been making posts here and other boards;member on quite a few. This is 1 of my favorites though for info.and suppliers.
OK I guess Ill give you a short rundown of my stats and history.
M 40yrs young
5'7
181lbs
body fat ? I'm guessing 12%,probably a couple digits lower, I'd like to get 1 of those scales that tell you that and muscle%. My apologies, that doesn't need to be apart of my intro profile.
I've been lifting most my life,got into weight training at 13 really started lifting 15yrs old. This hasn't been straight since then though unfortunately. I really got back into lifting and bodyweight wrk outs 6yrs ago; sometimes additional weight added on dipping belt and weighted vest. B4 that I trained for roughly 6yrs all calisthenics prison style (no weights )@ a few of the places I was sent to.
I have roughly 6-10 cycles under my belt,some knowledge of everything related to aas,insulin,gh and other areas. I don't mind critique as long as it's positive and am a firm believer that knowledge is power so I constantly research and study.
I guess that about covers everything, my apologies if too long/much
Ah P.S.it will be shown when posted I guess, still though let me introduce myself as BERSERKER973