©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

interesting markus ruhl video

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
People always stare at my six dozen eggs 10 cans of oats 22 chicken breasts but never at me.........maybe when all this hard work starts to pay off they stop looking at my food and start looking at me

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Parker123 said:
People always stare at my six dozen eggs 10 cans of oats 22 chicken breasts but never at me.........maybe when all this hard work starts to pay off they stop looking at my food and start looking at me

i know the feeling. my carts full of eggs, oats, chicken breasts, tuna, all that stuff and people look at me like i'm crazy....

P

pincrusher

Parker123 said:
next time shop naked then they will stare at you. LOL :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Parker123 said:

Sounds like you might want to change up your routine....or get a better cycle. j/k

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
I have the whole movie ...
Very strong,,, but after seeing the movie, i was 100 times more impressed because of his girlfriend !!!!!!!! shit this girl MUST TAKE SO MUCH STEROIDS !!!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imthenextone said:
I have the whole movie ...
Very strong,,, but after seeing the movie, i was 100 times more impressed because of his girlfriend !!!!!!!! shit this girl MUST TAKE SO MUCH STEROIDS !!!!!

I saw him doing seated laterals with his chick behind him and i was kinda more impressed with her than him at the time