©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injecting PURE GRAPEFRUIT (aka test-gf)

McSteelson

Feb 10, 2014
So I'm not actually planing on pinning grapefruit juice, but it will however be apart of my upcoming fairly basic 14 week cycle.

Weeks 1-12: 500 mg Test e (EW) last two weeks 250mg each
Weeks 8-14: 20 mg Var (2x a day with 4 oz grapefruit juice)
Pct:
150/100/50/50 - clomid
40/40/20/20/20 - nolva

I want to keep the var dose low in hopes that the grapefruit juice will shut down the first pass effect in the liver and basically give me more bang for my buck.

I'm 25, 191 lbs with ~9% bf with a goal of 205 lbs at the same bf %. If anyone's tried using naringin (the chemical in grapefruit that shuts down the p450 enzyme) your experiences/input would be super. General thoughts are also appreciated, but if a troll shows up, I'll bring down a wrath so biblical, baby jesus himself will be jealous.

#yolo #whaleEmoticon #hashtag #broscience #I'mSorry4Hashtaging

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Wtf is the hash tagging all about?:what::what: Lol

Grapefruits really acidic and most oral pills Dr's tell you not to take them together. Other than that cycle looks good you might try running some of synthatecks liver protection forget the name off the top of my head. Also I tip my hat to you for keeping your test dose low unlike a lotta new guys trying to blast a gram plus right off the bat.:D:D:D

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
That seems very weird to me.
Vitamin c can also Interfere with l-arginine and no and therefore satellite cells.
Gracie jiu jitsu diet says something like only take acid juice like pineapple or grapefruit in the early am before food....otherwise it fucks up digestion...and dick pills say don't take grapefruit juice so idkk man...what's up with the grapefruit juice???? I'm curious

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Grapefruit can enhance certain medications on absorbtion rate. Edit that other bs or hit the road..lol..grapefruit and some meds combined can also be fatal.btw.
Surfs up diesel. Meet at longboards at 6 mahalo.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I know we're supposed to drink grapefruit juice but the question is mixing it directly with the var. I drink mine first thing in the morning and it usually comes from a fresh grapefruit

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Grapefruit juice contains chemicals that can cause problems with enzymes that break down certain types of medicines in your intestines. When a medicine does not get broken down properly in the intestines, you can have too much medicine in your blood. Having too much medicine in your blood increases your chances of having side effects. Medications with a very short half life have the opposite effect not allowing them to work properly or at all. Some affected drugs of certain to us are AI 's as grapefruit juice will increase the effect,causing increased estrogen retention and increased drug retention. As far as as goes, it can help those with poor bioabailability. Here are a couple of very good reads on grapefruit juice and caffeine increasing orals effectiveness

If I may add as well...

Grapefruit extract or juice also has a this pronounced effect with medications and YES including steroids!

Grapefruit juice will increase the potency of most oral drugs including steroids here is the article and a blind study

Study-

Ceska Gynekol. 2003 Mar;68(2):117-21.
[Does grapefruit juice increase the bioavailability of orally administered sex steroids?].

[Article in Czech]
Fingerov? H, Oborn? I, Petrov? P, Bud?kov? M, Jezd?nsk? J.
Source

Klinika porodnictv? a gynekologie LF UP v Olomouci.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

To verify if and to which extent the interaction with grapefruit juice can increase bioavailability of orally administered sexual steroids.
DESIGN:

Pilot pharmacokinetics study.
SETTING:

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Institute of Pharmacology, Medical Faculty, Palack? University, Olomouc; Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Hospital, Olomouc.
METHODS:

2 mg of estradiol valerate and 100 mg of micronized progesterone were given to eight healthy postmenopausal volunteers. Blood samples were collected at time 0, 2, 3, 5 and 24 hours after tablets application. The same trial was repeated a week later but tablets were swallowed with 200 ml of grapefruit juice. Serum levels of estradiol and progesterone were measured by RIA. Results were statistically evaluated using the Wilcoxon's nonparametric paired test.
RESULTS:

Though grapefruit juice on average slightly increased serum levels of estradiol (E2) and progesterone, this increase reached statistical significance only for the E2 level 24 hours after application of tablets. The mean area under curve (AUC) of estradiol rose significantly to 117%. The even greater increase in the mean AUC of progesterone (to 125%) was not statistically significant because of marked individual variability of response.
CONCLUSIONS:

Our results suggest that grapefruit juice may increase bioavailability of orally administered estradiol and progesterone. The response varies markedly between individuals. This observation may be of some importance also for users of OC and HRT.

PMID: 12749182 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

According to the study caffeine is reported to accelerate absorption of some drugs. Our data show that caffeine alters the excretion profile of oxandrolone. With 300 mg of caffeine, there were very large increases (about 20 times) in the amount and rate of excretion for both oxandrolone and epioxandrolone

The Portuguese, who are linked to the doping Laborat?rio the analises the Dopagem , had heard from police that some Portuguese steroids users swore by a combination of caffeine and oxandrolone. The researchers wondered what the point of that combination could be, and dived into the library.
There they came across studies that say that can improve. Caffeine absorption and action of paracetamol [J Clin Pharmacol. 2007 Jun; 47 (6) :715-26]. Would that caffeine also with oxandrolone?

The researchers answered that question with an experiment in which they gave a subject with normal caffeine consumption of three cups of espresso a day a tiny amount of 0.4 mg oxandrolone.
The researchers then looked at how much caffeine for 40 hours, oxandrolone oxandrolone and the inactive metabolite epioxandrolone [structural formula shown here] there appeared in the urine of the subject. The figure below shows only what happened during the first 14 hours. Click on it for the full figure.

Next, the researchers repeated the experiment, but gave the subject there when 300 mg of caffeine in pill form at. You can see in the figure [click for full figure] that the amount of oxandrolone and epioxandrolone fold, respectively 20 and 15 increased by caffeine above.

The researchers suspect that their experiment shows that caffeine intake of oxandrolone greatly improves the body. " Practically this Means That similar Concentrations / Effects May Be Achieved using lower dosages , "they write. " Other anabolic steroids shouldering usefull be Investigated . "
Source: Laborat?rio the analises the Dopagem, IDP, Lisboa, Portugal. B. Salema, J. Ruivo, X. de la Torre, M. Sekera, L. Horta. Oxandrolone excretion: effect of caffeine dosing. Published ADoP - Autoridade Antidopagem de Portugal.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
BIOPERINE.
Research that...if it's better n I'm right...send me a t-shirt or a chick that goes both ways!!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I know statins and Zoloft are deadly when taking grapefruit juice. But I believe there are dozens more oral meds that can be deadly

McSteelson

Feb 10, 2014
I know grapefruit juice can be a horrible idea with certain meds, but I'm not planning on taking anything other than var and based on everything I've read it seems to be that It should work. I came across a few caffeine articles during my digging but the specific article Magnus put up describes its affect on increasing the excretion rate of the drug.

"Our data show that caffeine alters the excretion profile of oxandrolone. With 300 mg of caffeine, there were very large increases (about 20 times) in the amount and rate of excretion for both oxandrolone and epioxandrolone"

Unless I'm reading it wrong, wouldn't increasing the excretion rate just cause you to piss out (and waste) more of the drug?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1392225066793.jpg I immediately thought of this the other pics probably to graphic for the non adult forum lol

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
good idea but don't think it will work...I'll throw what I know off the top of my head into the knowledge bank...even tho it's pretty much already been said...I know for a fact that gf juice can SLOW down the metabism of certain classes of drugs like say Xanax...with gf juice the Xanax is not metabolized so whatever subsequent doses you take keep on compounding and u eventually overdose...

I just don't think 20 mg of var would be worth it even if it was injectable...I'd try to do 60-100mg's if u can...know that's sheet is expensive

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Just take HALO instead.
All the rape fucking will get you plenty shredded up.

And ya, unless the OP is a woman...40mg? What 3x a day?
I think u gotta start at 60 at least but idk
I never tried 40. I thought 70 was kinda weak but it works pretty good.
And it's cheap as shit if u can get raw.